www.sino-doll.com

Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by Thelord001 »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:28 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm Sino doll is a one a hole doll and a expensive one.
One advantage of this though, is that this hole can be reinforce all around it, making it WAY more resistant to tearing. From my point of view, I never use the anus anyway because in the majority of dolls, it tend to tear due to the limited amount of material between the anus and the vagina.

If they did this to fight tearing, I am all for it personally. But I do understand that it can be an issue for some guys.
Exactly my opinion too. Also the size of the hole seems bigger than the previous design and that helps too. This design seems to be a step in the right direction for better durability, and the reports i have read here also point in that direction. I think they maybe should consider using this design on the other models too, or at least making it available as an option.

magnussam

Re: Breakthrough! Sino-doll “Soft-Max”, born for softness and sensuality

Post by magnussam »

Thelord001 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:30 am
Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:28 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:14 pm Sino doll is a one a hole doll and a expensive one.
One advantage of this though, is that this hole can be reinforce all around it, making it WAY more resistant to tearing. From my point of view, I never use the anus anyway because in the majority of dolls, it tend to tear due to the limited amount of material between the anus and the vagina.

If they did this to fight tearing, I am all for it personally. But I do understand that it can be an issue for some guys.
Exactly my opinion too. Also the size of the hole seems bigger than the previous design and that helps too. This design seems to be a step in the right direction for better durability, and the reports i have read here also point in that direction. I think they maybe should consider using this design on the other models too, or at least making it available as an option.
I too, agree. Except for a couple minor things on the other parts of the body, the orifice of my softmax has been very reliable, and durable.
The inner textures are super super soft, and is starting to shed some nubs, nothing severe. I think that is to be expected due to the nature of the silicone. Given the bigger opening I think that when the nubs wear out enough, I could just probably order an insert and continue using the doll as one with removable vagina. The only thing negative I would say about the vagina of my doll is that, compared to the new 161 softmax, I think the outer labia sculpt, and shape of the new softmax look for realistic, and is better shaped. But I love the overall sculpt of my 167!!!

I like my Sino much more than my other silicone doll (Fanreal) with two orifices. (I am not an anal man). My other doll, started to tear the first week. With application of some lipstick, you can hide the tears pretty well, but it doesn't bod well for durability. Plus that doll doesn't feel nearly as good as the softmax.

INFORMATIONS