www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

Post by DocWen »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:57 pm
ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:24 pm Any progress? It's worrisome that the hard feet are too soft for your doll to stand on.
It sounds like OP's foot damage was caused during shipping but.. No manufacturer I am aware of condones standing hard foot dolls for any significant length of time (aka longer than a photo shoot etc.), they actually strongly recommend against it. Don't order hard feet if your intent is to store/pose the doll standing often or for extended periods. Bolted feet are they way to go on a doll intended to be stored/posed standing, unless you have very specific and uncompromising requirements for feet, but beware that you will be exceeding the design limits and likely will experience damage.
You might be right, but... My MLW 148b stands 90% of the time with no damage. My XT Doll 163F x2 both stand. Anji stands about 50% of the time (the other 50% of the time, she's in my bed, ready to cuddle). Tabitha stands damn near 100% of the time. No damage.

None of them are wearing shoes.

Maybe TAYUs hard feet are softer than the two brands I have.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tayu Review of 151CM with Peach head in light tan color - Photos and Videos included

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:24 pm Any progress? It's worrisome that the hard feet are too soft for your doll to stand on.

The low weight is so marketable that we probably have to expect they can be a little optimistic. I read that Tayu (but not all brands) list weight for the body only and without soft butt. For 170E they list 29kg (Crazedcat measured 29.9kg so that's close). I figured add +2kg for the head and +3-4kg for soft options, so I'm expecting 35kg total. For a 170 with realistic proportions I'm fine with that, but it was a mental adjustment from 29kg to 35kg.

With waiting another 3 months for a new one they're giving you an option but not a fun one. But since you own a couple of other dolls to keep you company (looking at your sig), that's probably what I'd do? And that will give them a real incentive to improve packaging (since it's a real cost to them).
Sorry for late reply.

Yes the damage is progressing and will get worse over the time as i got no other options until i find a way or buy a stand to keep the body hanging. Any other company i had hard feet they were solid to keep the doll for as long as you want. All my dolls are standing and only Tayu one is getting damage from it. I am ok with it, i enjoy the doll a lot. Best sex doll i ever had and i will use her until she is not usable anymore. Will find a way to fix the feet.
Cameramike wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:52 pm Any progress or improvements.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

DocWen wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:43 pm
DollCommander wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:57 pm
It sounds like OP's foot damage was caused during shipping but.. No manufacturer I am aware of condones standing hard foot dolls for any significant length of time (aka longer than a photo shoot etc.), they actually strongly recommend against it. Don't order hard feet if your intent is to store/pose the doll standing often or for extended periods. Bolted feet are they way to go on a doll intended to be stored/posed standing, unless you have very specific and uncompromising requirements for feet, but beware that you will be exceeding the design limits and likely will experience damage.
You might be right, but... My MLW 148b stands 90% of the time with no damage. My XT Doll 163F x2 both stand. Anji stands about 50% of the time (the other 50% of the time, she's in my bed, ready to cuddle). Tabitha stands damn near 100% of the time. No damage.

None of them are wearing shoes.

Maybe TAYUs hard feet are softer than the two brands I have.
Possibly, but unlikely the manufacturer will make any apologies for damaged feet if the doll is stood for anything more than a photo shoot etc. Hard standing feet puts all the weight on the silicone which then gets directed into a metal plate which is hopefully deburred. The other issue is "hardened" silicone has even less elasticity than the already elasticity challenged softer silicone blends; once it reaches the limit, it tears easier than softer silicone blends.

Bolted standing feet properly adjusted put no weight on the silicone foot.

Either way, I'm not aware of a single manufacturer who approves of standing a hard foot doll for anything more than limited, brief periods. Yes I understand OP received the doll with damage out of the box. The package carrier should be held accountable and also Tayu to a lesser extent.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS