www.hrdoll.com

HR 164cm L (videos)

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

HR 164cm L (videos)

Post by Scurge »

does anybody own the 164cm L model? I love how thick they are and the LHP seems really good! I never owned a doll before and this is the one
I plan on getting. I just want to know if anyone has any videos they can show? like jiggle videos even..

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: HR 164cm L (videos)

Post by Milf Hunter »

I own the HR 164 E. I don't have any videos, but if you like them thick you won't regret it. She looks so realistic from every angle.

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Milf Hunter wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:14 pm I own the HR 164 E. I don't have any videos, but if you like them thick you won't regret it. She looks so realistic from every angle.
I can't wait! could you at least show some sex photos?

Milf Hunter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Milf Hunter »

LOL!!! I just finished with her and was thinking, "Wow, if only someone else could see this they wouldn't believe it." She's so perfect. Hopefully, you received yours by now.
Attachments
Valerie.jpeg
Valerie.jpeg (39.76 KiB) Viewed 315 times

INFORMATIONS