realsexdoll.com

Fixed vagina vs. Insert, pleasure-wise?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fixed vagina vs. Insert, pleasure-wise?

Post by Splittie »

One consideration I have before purchasing a doll is the texture of it's orifices. Some sleeve textures just don't do it for me. I'd hate to spend this type of money on something that just doesn't feel good to use, especially with the weight issues that dolls inherently bring with them for use.

I see that most dolls seem to have built-in vaginas. Do manufacturers allow you to select the texture?

For inserts, is there much of a selection for textures? Most sites I've found don't seem to indicate that there is a choice.

If anyone has used both fixed and inserts, what are your favourites and why?

Is it possible to fit a fleshlight sleeve in place of an insert?

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Fixed vagina vs. Insert, pleasure-wise?

Post by SxDolled »

Splittie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:05 pm One consideration I have before purchasing a doll is the texture of it's orifices. Some sleeve textures just don't do it for me. I'd hate to spend this type of money on something that just doesn't feel good to use, especially with the weight issues that dolls inherently bring with them for use.

I see that most dolls seem to have built-in vaginas. Do manufacturers allow you to select the texture?

For inserts, is there much of a selection for textures? Most sites I've found don't seem to indicate that there is a choice.

If anyone has used both fixed and inserts, what are your favourites and why?

Welcome to TDF Splittie 🙂

Most manufacturers only have a set sleeve, I don't believe there are many that offer a selection of textures. I know that Elsa Babe offers textured cavities but I think this option is only for fixed/built-in vagina.

Most owners express that fixed vaginas provide a better visual and sexual experience, whereas removable vaginas offer much easier maintenance.

No it is not possible to fit a fleshlight sleeve in place of an insert, unless you modify your doll's vagina. I've read of owners making slits to compensate for bigger sleeves. However, this usually results in decreased aesthetics and easier future tearing 😕
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Agent Laura »

Splittie wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:05 pm
One consideration I have before purchasing a doll is the texture of it's orifices. Some sleeve textures just don't do it for me.
:drinking:

I see that most dolls seem to have built-in vaginas.
They are the most beautiful and look the most natural

For inserts, is there much of a selection for textures?
I think it has a really wide range of different engravings

🔦"Fleshlight" is actually a type of masturbator
that has its own case in which some of the inserts are located..

I think it is wiser to find some of the inserts
that fall under inserts without their own case..

Removable Love Insert, 01.jpg
Removable Love Insert, 01.jpg (176.79 KiB) Viewed 238 times

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I wish I could help here , because I have both types .
But I have never had sex with Sara .
Infact I've never even put her vagina inside her !

Splittie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Splittie »

Agent Laura wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:43 am

🔦"Fleshlight" is actually a type of masturbator
that has its own case in which some of the inserts are located..

I think it is wiser to find some of the inserts
that fall under inserts without their own case..

Removable Love Insert, 01.jpg

Thank you. I've seen this image of inserts before but nothing that shows the texture inside (or if there are choices).

I have a favourite fleshlight and insert - will the silicone insert, taken from its plastic case, fit inside a doll that takes one of these generic inserts?

Or would it place too much stress on the doll's skin, as has been mentioned?

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:58 am
Thank you. I've seen this image of inserts before but nothing that shows the texture inside (or if there are choices).

I have a favourite fleshlight and insert - will the silicone insert, taken from its plastic case, fit inside a doll that takes one of these generic inserts?

Hi Splittie, you would have to measure and chop to size a fleshlight insert I would imagine. Then lube it up to insert in a silicone body.

Our Irontech silicone 168 Celine had many insert textures to choose from. I think the big choice is usage convenience. Do you like bringing your gal to the bathroom after playtime to clean her or just her insert. I have heard of self-contained no-drip cleaners, but most members I read here bring their gals to the bathroom for cleaning.

My only experience with fixed is our first "in stock" body SYDoll 166B. I thought it was fixed so it was condoms or do shower time to clean. Then I found a gap and I worked it open until the insert came out. Trojan's stock lost 5 points that day :lol:

It was so much more fun and easier to just rinse out her insert twice a day. The way I look at it, she has a fixed hole if we want to go there, otherwise insert cleaning is soo easy.

Coeros has Irontech and other brand inserts with different textures to choose from https://www.coeros.com/product/irontech ... rt-vagina/

Here is our Irontech vendor's customize section on inserts:
texture.JPG
texture.JPG (44.17 KiB) Viewed 197 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Splittie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:58 am Thank you. I've seen this image of inserts before but nothing that shows the texture inside (or if there are choices).

Hi Splittie, you would have to measure and chop to size a fleshlight insert I would imagine. Then lube it up to insert in a silicone body.

Our Irontech silicone 168 Celine had many insert textures to choose from. I think the big choice is usage convenience. Do you like bringing your gal to the bathroom after playtime to clean her or just her insert. I have heard of self-contained no-drip cleaners, but most members I read here bring their gals to the bathroom for cleaning.

My only experience with fixed is our first "in stock" body SYDoll 166B. I thought it was fixed so it was condoms or do shower time to clean. Then I found a gap and I worked it open until the insert came out. Trojan's stock lost 5 points that day :lol:

It was so much more fun and easier to just rinse out her insert twice a day. The way I look at it, she has a fixed hole if we want to go there, otherwise insert cleaning is soo easy.

Coeros has Irontech and other brand inserts with different textures to choose from https://www.coeros.com/product/irontech ... rt-vagina/

Here is our Irontech vendor's customize section on inserts:
texture.JPG
texture.JPG (44.17 KiB) Viewed 196 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

My vendor has arranged for a custom texture. It can be done but was a lot easier to get approved as someone had had the same texture on a previous order. Zelex 170c is what I’ve ordered.

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

Not sure this will help, but here are my 2 cents:

I experienced 3 dolls with built-ins, and 2 with inserts. I'm not really picky on the texture thing, but I am on the tightness feeling. From what I experienced, inserts feel way more tight, and therefore, the feeling is a lot more enjoyable. However, I quickly realized that I am super bad at taking them out and back in without damaging the doll, so inserts are not for me anymore. Built-ins look better, and surprisingly, easier to clean for clumsy me! And are waterproof all the way in.

That being said, I will almost always go for anal or titty fun, so the vaginal part of the equation is not that relevant to me :D

INFORMATIONS