www.dolls.co

WELCOME TO DOLLS & CO. ❤️

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

WELCOME TO DOLLS & CO. ❤️

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hello everyone!

We are excited to share some special news with you. 😊

We are thrilled to introduce our new rebrand, DOLLS & CO.

As some of you may already know, our website experienced an unexpected turn of events due to policy changes from our hosting platform, leading to the permanent closure of our SEXXDOLLS CO. store, which had been helping so many doll enthusiasts for the past 7 years. Sadly, all our data was lost in an instant & permanently.

After careful consideration, we decided it was time for a fresh start. While we're not completely moving away from our roots, we aim to present a more relaxed and approachable image, stepping back from the overly sexualized branding. Over the years, we've had the privilege of helping customers who view these dolls not just as objects of desire but as companions and even collectibles. Building relationships with doll enthusiasts and collectors has been incredibly rewarding, and it's your satisfaction and excitement that motivate us to keep going and create the best source for dolls. We are going to stay updated and provide as much help as possible to everyone. This rebrand represents a new beginning, and will be lightyears ahead from our previous store.

We will continue our partnerships with all major doll brands that were available at SEXXDOLLS CO., and you can expect to see even more brands and products in the future. Whether you're looking for custom made-to-order dolls, in-stock & ready to ship dolls, or custom creations, we will have it all. Even if you don't find what you're looking for on our website right away, rest assured, we have it available and we're here to assist you on your doll journey in every possible way.

To celebrate the grand opening of our new store, DOLLS & CO., we're offering an exclusive 25% OFF discount on our entire store for 1 full month! This is our way of saying thank you to everyone who supported SEXXDOLLS CO.
Yes, that's right, 25% OFF, on top of our already great prices. We're here to help. And to provide. 😊

We really want to express our gratitude to all of you who have shown support and concern during this tough transition. Knowing that we've made a difference in someone's experience brings immense satisfaction to our team.

If you're interested to explore our new store, feel free to click the link below:

DOLLS & CO. (Formerly Known As SEXXDOLLS CO.)
Visit our website: WWW.DOLLS.CO

For any inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@dolls.co.

We are doing our best to have our new store, DOLLS & CO. up and running as soon as possible for the public. Sign up with your email to receive notifications as soon as our new store opens and to secure your 25% OFF discount code on opening day. This offer is available for a limited time, just 1 month!

Also, our TDF page will soon update to DOLLS & CO.

Thank you so much everyone for being part of our journey, we look forward to helping you in our new home at DOLLS & CO. 😊

UpperLower

Re: WELCOME TO DOLLS & CO. ❤️

Post by UpperLower »

Welcome back! The link to your site needs correction. It doesn’t take me there

This link works, but it looks like you haven’t had your Grand Opening yet

https://www.dolls.co/password
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

UpperLower wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:49 pm Welcome back! The link to your site needs correction. It doesn’t take me there

This link works, but it looks like you haven’t had your Grand Opening yet

https://www.dolls.co/password
Thank you for the welcoming! :)
Yes, our website is not available for viewing to the public yet. We are doing our best to have the store ready as soon as possible for the public to start browsing and shopping.
We just wanted to inform TDF members about our new rebrand and what to expect. The store is currently private until it is ready.
Our grand opening will be coming soon and you can scroll down the page and sign up to the grand opening list to be notified as soon as our store opens and to secure the 25% discount code!

As soon as we see an estimated opening date, we will post it on our store's homepage with a timer countdown to let everyone know when it will be opened! :D
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Welcome back.

Now I've got to go through your new pages to find the dolls I've saved links to.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

toddjy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:54 pm Welcome back.

Now I've got to go through your new pages to find the dolls I've saved links to.
Thank you!
No worries, it will be a similar layout and very organized with advanced filtering options to find or filter.
Or you can just contact us once the store opens and let us know which dolls you are wanting to view and we will be more than happy to provide you the links for each of the dolls you have listed. :)
DOLLS & CO.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

DOLLS AND CO wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:14 pm
Thank you!
No worries, it will be a similar layout and very organized with advanced filtering options to find or filter.
Or you can just contact us once the store opens and let us know which dolls you are wanting to view and we will be more than happy to provide you the links for each of the dolls you have listed. :)
Do you think you’ll have your website up and running in March? I’m honestly excited to see the new look!

I know it’s probably very late in the suggestions, but for the search filters, I definitely recommend adding a field to search for ROS heads as well as dolls that have robotic movement options such as Irontech’s automatic blowjob movement available as an option for specified models.
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

UpperLower wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 pm
DOLLS AND CO wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:14 pm
Thank you!
Do you think you’ll have your website up and running in March? I’m honestly excited to see the new look!

I know it’s probably very late in the suggestions, but for the search filters, I definitely recommend adding a field to search for ROS heads as well as dolls that have robotic movement options such as Irontech’s automatic blowjob movement available as an option for specified models.
Hi UpperLower,

We are doing our best each and every day to have our store ready as soon as possible for our customers. From the look of it, it looks like it will be ready by the end of March, if not, it should be ready within April for sure! We will be notifying all customers that are signed up to our newsletter ahead of time, of a countdown for our opening! :)
Also, we really appreciate the feedback to add search filters for exclusive doll features. Safe to say those search filters will definitely be there! :wink:
DOLLS & CO.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

DOLLS AND CO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:56 am
Hi UpperLower,

We are doing our best each and every day to have our store ready as soon as possible for our customers. From the look of it, it looks like it will be ready by the end of March, if not, it should be ready within April for sure! We will be notifying all customers that are signed up to our newsletter ahead of time, of a countdown for our opening! :)
Also, we really appreciate the feedback to add search filters for exclusive doll features. Safe to say those search filters will definitely be there! :wink:
That’s excellent news!

I have one other search filter suggestion, if you think it’s feasible. Adding “Anatomically Correct LHP” for the growing number of customers like myself who have this standard when purchasing a doll. The forum already has an ongoing updated list that you until with the building of that search filter. That list is here.

viewtopic.php?t=172314

You would be the first (and so far only) Vendor that would have this as a search criteria.

This all depends on if you feel it’s worth the trouble. But to back up my claim about how customers from TDF feel about LHP, you can see the poll here:

viewtopic.php?t=119567&start=855

Nintrovert47

Post by Nintrovert47 »

Oh wow yeah , Y'all had some excellent prices .I had you bookmarked then poof! You were gone

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

UpperLower wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:09 pm
DOLLS AND CO wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:56 am
Hi UpperLower,

That’s excellent news!

I have one other search filter suggestion, if you think it’s feasible. Adding “Anatomically Correct LHP” for the growing number of customers like myself who have this standard when purchasing a doll. The forum already has an ongoing updated list that you until with the building of that search filter. That list is here.

viewtopic.php?t=172314

You would be the first (and so far only) Vendor that would have this as a search criteria.

This all depends on if you feel it’s worth the trouble. But to back up my claim about how customers from TDF feel about LHP, you can see the poll here:

viewtopic.php?t=119567&start=855
This is a really great feedback and we will definitely find a way to implement this search filter. Anything to help out the customers. :)
DOLLS & CO.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Nintrovert47 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:33 pm Oh wow yeah , Y'all had some excellent prices .I had you bookmarked then poof! You were gone
Same for us :cry: , our store of 7 years, poof! Gone.
No worries, our new store will definitely make up for it, and all of your bookmarks will be back! :D
DOLLS & CO.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I guess you know if you're making enough sales from faithful customers. But I would think you'd want to get something active up. A page with all your brands. Maybe three or so dolls from brands like WM, but focus on the smaller brands that aren't found on a lot of other sites.

The dealer with the active YouTube channel says his sales are increasing right now, probably relatedly to tax season. You're missing out on early filers.

(I prefer to buy my dolls during the months I'm off work, usually at or near the end of the year. So I can make sure to be home when she arrives.)

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

DOLLS AND CO wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:48 am

Hello everyone!

We are excited to share some special news with you. 😊

We are thrilled to introduce our new rebrand, DOLLS & CO.

As some of you may already know, our website experienced an unexpected turn of events due to policy changes from our hosting platform, leading to the permanent closure of our SEXXDOLLS CO. store, which had been helping so many doll enthusiasts for the past 7 years. Sadly, all our data was lost in an instant & permanently.

After careful consideration, we decided it was time for a fresh start. While we're not completely moving away from our roots, we aim to present a more relaxed and approachable image, stepping back from the overly sexualized branding. Over the years, we've had the privilege of helping customers who view these dolls not just as objects of desire but as companions and even collectibles. Building relationships with doll enthusiasts and collectors has been incredibly rewarding, and it's your satisfaction and excitement that motivate us to keep going and create the best source for dolls. We are going to stay updated and provide as much help as possible to everyone. This rebrand represents a new beginning, and will be lightyears ahead from our previous store.

We will continue our partnerships with all major doll brands that were available at SEXXDOLLS CO., and you can expect to see even more brands and products in the future. Whether you're looking for custom made-to-order dolls, in-stock & ready to ship dolls, or custom creations, we will have it all. Even if you don't find what you're looking for on our website right away, rest assured, we have it available and we're here to assist you on your doll journey in every possible way.

To celebrate the grand opening of our new store, DOLLS & CO., we're offering an exclusive 25% OFF discount on our entire store for 1 full month! This is our way of saying thank you to everyone who supported SEXXDOLLS CO.
Yes, that's right, 25% OFF, on top of our already great prices. We're here to help. And to provide. 😊

We really want to express our gratitude to all of you who have shown support and concern during this tough transition. Knowing that we've made a difference in someone's experience brings immense satisfaction to our team.

If you're interested to explore our new store, feel free to click the link below:

DOLLS & CO. (Formerly Known As SEXXDOLLS CO.)
Visit our website: WWW.DOLLS.CO

For any inquiries, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@dolls.co.

We are doing our best to have our new store, DOLLS & CO. up and running as soon as possible for the public. Sign up with your email to receive notifications as soon as our new store opens and to secure your 25% OFF discount code on opening day. This offer is available for a limited time, just 1 month!

Also, our TDF page will soon update to DOLLS & CO.

Thank you so much everyone for being part of our journey, we look forward to helping you in our new home at DOLLS & CO. 😊
Looking forward to the grand opening of the new brand DOLLS & CO, come on. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

XTDoll wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:40 pm Looking forward to the grand opening of the new brand DOLLS & CO, come on. :glou:
Thank you! :) XT Dolls are all ready & waiting for the opening :wink:
DOLLS & CO.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

toddjy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:50 pm I guess you know if you're making enough sales from faithful customers. But I would think you'd want to get something active up. A page with all your brands. Maybe three or so dolls from brands like WM, but focus on the smaller brands that aren't found on a lot of other sites.

The dealer with the active YouTube channel says his sales are increasing right now, probably relatedly to tax season. You're missing out on early filers.

(I prefer to buy my dolls during the months I'm off work, usually at or near the end of the year. So I can make sure to be home when she arrives.)
Hi toddjy,

Thank you for this feedback! We have thought about doing this before, to have something active, up and running for customers. Especially since it has been almost 3 months now from the shut down of our previous store, SEXXDOLLS CO. But we want our customers to have the full experience in our new store so we are doing our best, working on it everyday to get it closer to opening day. But if we do end up having to push the opening day further, we may open up a "beta" like website just to have something active while we finish the full store.
Also, may i know more details about this dealer on youtube? That is very interesting! :)
DOLLS & CO.

INFORMATIONS