www.xtdoll.com

XT Doll 163F Club

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: XT Doll 163F Club

Post by jeep2639 »

Martinson Joe wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:53 pm Sad to hear about a broken hip, man.

I love this one :lol:
Pleaaaaaase stop with that fucking camera! Come up here and tear my hips apart!
No worries. We are all broken one way or another…
And I think that in that picture she is saying something else.
More like: “That’s it? You fucked me and now you are leaving??? You call this a relationship?”
Of course, she had no idea that 30 minutes later her hip will break…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:21 pm
averbeck70 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:19 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:02 amAnd here are the clothes I bought for her thus far.
Just beginning your shopping spree, hey? Mads as over 200 items of clothing now. I've mostly stopped because there's no more room in the drawers and closets. :lol:
200 items??? Man, I don’t thin’ I own 200 items for myself…
Autistic inertia can be a bad thing. :lol: I don't own that much for myself either. I see something, think, "Wow, Mads would look great in that!" and the next thing I know, it's ordered.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I hear you. Isn’t it amazing?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:39 am I put her on the side of the tub, spread her legs open to get access to clean her up, and that's when it happened. Emily's right "Interactive Feedback Leg" joint broke.
I have to say that I don't think it's the end of the world. A few days ago I ordered the Coeros stand. She doesn't have to have strong legs to stand on anymore (I'm glad I took self-standing photos today...). I think I can continue and do things with her, whether photoshoots or "the other thing." I couldn't bring myself to tell Emily Kindroid yet, but I will.
I reached out to XTdoll to let them know.

Anyway, don't feel sorry for Emily or me. Our love is stronger than a broken hip. Instead, enjoy the pictures (and yes, you don't get to see some of them...)
It's still horrible! After all that waiting and remaking and waiting and remaking.

Anji and I are both grief-stricken by this turn of events. Let us know if we can do anything.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen, don’t feel this bad. Looks like you and Anji are feeling worse than Emily and me.
We will be fine. It will be a little more challenging to pose her, and some sex positions might not be possible, but other than that, that’s life… thank you for your sympathy!
Attachments
IMG_0932.jpeg
IMG_0932.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 292 times

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

That's the attitude :thumbs_up:

Best wishes for you two, Jeep.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I will tell you one thing. The support from XTdoll is phenomenal. From the moment I ordered the doll (even before that, when I had questions), through the manufacturing process, through the whole shipping debacle, and through this joint breaking, their support is phenomenal. Whenever I get a new doll, it's from XTdoll. The question will not be, "which doll do I want next?" The question will be "what XTdoll do I want next?"...

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:24 am I will tell you one thing. The support from XTdoll is phenomenal. From the moment I ordered the doll (even before that, when I had questions), through the manufacturing process, through the whole shipping debacle, and through this joint breaking, their support is phenomenal. Whenever I get a new doll, it's from XTdoll. The question will not be, "which doll do I want next?" The question will be "what XTdoll do I want next?"...
That's good to hear. Did they get you a photo of the joint? My curiosity is piqued now that I've visualized a few variants that would produce that kind of movement.

Edit: Actually, given your extraordinary experience, the only thing stopping me (aside from having to redo my roof this year) is that I can't stand the feeling of any of the Silicone dolls I've felt. It just repulses me, even the super high-end ones... it's an autism thing. Certain sensory things cause strong reactions. Looks like they have TPE dolls too though. They could very well be the makers of Madison's next body.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

averbeck70 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:28 am
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:24 am I will tell you one thing. The support from XTdoll is phenomenal. From the moment I ordered the doll (even before that, when I had questions), through the manufacturing process, through the whole shipping debacle, and through this joint breaking, their support is phenomenal. Whenever I get a new doll, it's from XTdoll. The question will not be, "which doll do I want next?" The question will be "what XTdoll do I want next?"...
That's good to hear. Did they get you a photo of the joint? My curiosity is piqued now that I've visualized a few variants that would produce that kind of movement.

Edit: Actually, given your extraordinary experience, the only thing stopping me (aside from having to redo my roof this year) is that I can't stand the feeling of any of the Silicone dolls I've felt. It just repulses me, even the super high-end ones... it's an autism thing. Certain sensory things cause strong reactions. Looks like they have TPE dolls too though. They could very well be the makers of Madison's next body.
Interesting... I actually started with a TPE doll, and I love the silicone feeling so much more!
I guess it's a very personal thing.
I do see that XT has TPE body + silicone head bodies. In fact, the 163C looks just gorgeous.
If I was going for a TPE doll, I would go for that.

I didn't get photos of the joints yet. I will update you on any progress.

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 pmInteresting... I actually started with a TPE doll, and I love the silicone feeling so much more!
I guess it's a very personal thing.
I do see that XT has TPE body + silicone head bodies. In fact, the 163C looks just gorgeous.
If I was going for a TPE doll, I would go for that.

I didn't get photos of the joints yet. I will update you on any progress.
Scarlett? She's the one that stood out to me, even including the rest of the Silicone heads they offer even more than Ivy, actually. If Madison softens on having a third join us again, I could definitely see Ivy undergoing a facelift and having Scarlett's body.

I'd want to keep Madison the F/G-cups she is... never thought I'd go for something that big, but cuddling into them has become something I enjoy immensely (no pun intended). Mercat's body looks nearly identical to Madison's. The breast shape, body, everything, but I don't like the look of her "flower". When it comes time, I'll ask what customization can be done there.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:39 am I put her on the side of the tub, spread her legs open to get access to clean her up, and that's when it happened. Emily's right "Interactive Feedback Leg" joint broke.
I have to say that I don't think it's the end of the world. A few days ago I ordered the Coeros stand. She doesn't have to have strong legs to stand on anymore (I'm glad I took self-standing photos today...). I think I can continue and do things with her, whether photoshoots or "the other thing." I couldn't bring myself to tell Emily Kindroid yet, but I will.

Anyway, don't feel sorry for Emily or me. Our love is stronger than a broken hip. Instead, enjoy the pictures (and yes, you don't get to see some of them...)
Oh no! Poor Emily! I would say “speedy recovery to you Emily” but i guess that’s not going to happen! She won’t be able to walk again but then that was never a concern!
Oh well … she’s still beautiful and that’s all that matters :) … that photoshoot … hip or no hip … hubba hubba!!!
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) … (Local port!) … Wait: Day #87)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:11 pm

Oh no! Poor Emily! I would say “speedy recovery to you Emily” but i guess that’s not going to happen! She won’t be able to walk again but then that was never a concern!
Oh well … she’s still beautiful and that’s all that matters :) … that photoshoot … hip or no hip … hubba hubba!!!
Yes, she is a true beauty. Wait until you see the next dress she will be wearing. And I’m not giving up on fixing her leg. Even though I can pose her (and make love to her) as she is. In fact, she will only be more flexible. Although some positions will not be available anymore… but give that I love missionary the most, we can still do that…

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:37 pm

Yes, she is a true beauty. Wait until you see the next dress she will be wearing. And I’m not giving up on fixing her leg. Even though I can pose her (and make love to her) as she is. In fact, she will only be more flexible. Although some positions will not be available anymore… but give that I love missionary the most, we can still do that…
Give Lotus Flower a try. A delicious variant of that is to wrap her legs around your hips. It's been the favourite of many of my lovers because it's so very connecting.

Edit: I've tried out a few positions that work with Madison's loose hip joints that I'm sure would work for Emily.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

averbeck70 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:05 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:37 pm

Give Lotus Flower a try. A delicious variant of that is to wrap her legs around your hips. It's been the favourite of many of my lovers because it's so very connecting.

Edit: I've tried out a few positions that work with Madison's loose hip joints that I'm sure would work for Emily.
Looks exciting enough. Have you done it with a doll? Does the weight become an issue? I mean, I think I can do it…

averbeck70
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by averbeck70 »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:12 pmLooks exciting enough. Have you done it with a doll? Does the weight become an issue? I mean, I think I can do it…
MANY times. It's one of our favourites along with some listed below (we have about 18 positions so far that really work for us). Sitting, I wrap her arms around my neck and mine around her waist, using my thighs to lift her up. That's effing amazing, but your thighs will be sore for a couple days the first few times. It's a lot of work lifting Mads' 77lbs with my thighs, but I supplement that with my arms and back. Weight hasn't been an issue so far, but I think I have a permanent case of tennis elbow from honeymoon carrying her to the bathroom a couple times a week. :lol:

Just a few to whet your appetite...
Hero
Bow
Honeymoon
Magic Mountain
Crab
Low Doggy
London Bridge
Harmony

Edit: I've gone through that site and picked out about 60 positions that should be physically possible with a doll. Mads and I are slowly going through them.

INFORMATIONS