www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Doll User Guide

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Irontech Doll User Guide

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear TDF members,

At Irontech Doll, we are deeply grateful for your support. Whether you are new to Irontech Doll or have been with us for a while, we remain committed to serving you with the utmost dedication. Choosing the perfect love doll or navigating our services can be challenging, so we are always here to offer comprehensive support and guidance to help you at every step.

• Before placing an order for a robot sex doll, kindly read the following information: Robot Sex Dolls

• Please refer to the Love Ddoll Manual for instructions on how to properly use your sex doll.

Irontech Doll.jpg
Irontech Doll.jpg (985.45 KiB) Viewed 1072 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

UpperLower

Re: Irontech Doll User Guide

Post by UpperLower »

I’ve recently purchased and received the 167cm ultra soft silicone and absolutely love this purchase!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add an additional search filter to improve our shopping experience? Would it be possible to sort out the dolls with anatomically correct Love Hole Placement from the models that have their LHPs too far forward?

Most photos of the dolls do not show us if the Love Holes are correctly positioned or not and while the rest of the doll may be beautiful, consumers who care about correct LHPs won’t take the risk of buying the doll(s). We have to come here to ask other customers who have taken the risk for photos or opinions about the LHP.

Thanks!
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Irontech Doll User Guide

Post by irontechdoll »

Hey there,

Mat here.

I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your thoughts. It's great to hear from you!

I wanted to let you know that we're constantly striving to enhance our products, and improving the Love Hole Placement (LHP) of our models is one of our top priorities. I'm excited to inform you that all our new models now feature enhanced LHP, ensuring a superior experience for our customers.

Your support means a lot to us, and we're committed to delivering the best possible products and service.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Best regards,
UpperLower wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:40 am I’ve recently purchased and received the 167cm ultra soft silicone and absolutely love this purchase!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add an additional search filter to improve our shopping experience? Would it be possible to sort out the dolls with anatomically correct Love Hole Placement from the models that have their LHPs too far forward?

Most photos of the dolls do not show us if the Love Holes are correctly positioned or not and while the rest of the doll may be beautiful, consumers who care about correct LHPs won’t take the risk of buying the doll(s). We have to come here to ask other customers who have taken the risk for photos or opinions about the LHP.

Thanks!
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS