zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Doll-loverX
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ZELEX Doll: SLE Series, Pleasure is so simple!

Post by Doll-loverX »

grnday wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:31 pm I don't post often, more just lurking.

Just got the SLE 172E and it is a beautiful piece of art.

Nothing major to complain about.

Out of the box if you like the feel, you don't need any kind of powder. My opinion is just a little bit of powder it gives the doll almost human feeling skin and adds to the fantasy.

The one con I have is the legs are just a little too hard and the butt is too soft.

You want this doll in a standing position when not in use. I can see deformation happening if you leave it in a sitting or lying flat position for extended periods of time.

If the doll had a little more firmness in the butt, and a little more give int he legs it would have been perfect.
Mine is stored standing too.
Store lying flat shouldn´t be a problem when placed on a very soft surface (memory foam, water matress, ...) Never had problems doing so.
In my opinion they did a very good job with the implants. Would love to see more manufactures offering implants like this.

Greets.
Piper-Doll 150 / Jessica Gel-cup (TPE)
Piper-Doll 150 / Mai (Silicone)
Piper-Doll 160+ / Beth Gel-cup (TPE)
Zelex SLE 164G

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rat123 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:05 pm This might come off as a totally random question, but I am going to ask it anyway. I was looking at picking up one of these for an art project i am working on. I need to do some casting work with plaster bandages. Would a standard silicone mold release agent be ok with the sle material? If not, are there any agents you could recommend that won't destroy the material?
I have excellent news for you, you don't need a release agent at all. I've done epoxy casting directly onto the body with no separation issues at all.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

Does anyone know if you can use the GE series heads with the SLE bodies? I'd love to use the GE 100-1 head with the 172E

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Finally I've just done a review of one of these dolls, a 164, which I'll be publishing shortly and to be frank, I'm astounded.

The heads also have a movable jaw which is brilliant, and extraordinary anatomy inside the mouth. Works of art

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

haremlover wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:53 pm Finally I've just done a review of one of these dolls, a 164, which I'll be publishing shortly and to be frank, I'm astounded.

The heads also have a movable jaw which is brilliant, and extraordinary anatomy inside the mouth. Works of art

Best wishes

Harem
Eyeballing on what the SLE series has to offer, so I'm very curious to see any review of it.

I only have experience with TPE dolls and for sex TPE works fine.

I'm curious how SLE compares to TPE with the lovehole feeling.
The SLE seems already less glossy than silicone which is what I find more realistic.

If they could make a SLE doll weighing less than 30kg then I would definitely be interested in purchasing one

INFORMATIONS