funwestdoll.com

FunWestDoll's TPE Dolls Challenge Silicone Standards!

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

FunWestDoll's TPE Dolls Challenge Silicone Standards!

Post by Funwest Doll »

FunWestDoll’s artisans have honed their craft to create TPE dolls that defy expectations.
While silicone may possess a certain advantage in replicating skin texture, FunWestDoll has taken TPE to new heights.
Through the meticulous sculpting process, these dolls acquire an astonishing level of realism.
The skilled craftsmen capture every minute detail, intricately etching the lifelike skin texture onto the TPE heads.
Prepare to witness a level of authenticity that will leave you breathless. :razz:

Read this blog for more details:https://funwestdoll.com/the-unthinkable ... d-realism/
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: FunWestDoll's TPE Dolls Challenge Silicone Standards!

Post by the_great_pestilence »

I know this is an older post but I will as the question and see if it gets answered. What is the expectation of the head makeup lasting? 6 months or so before it has to be redone? Also, is the aerola and labia coloring permanent or will fade with use and washing?

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

The maintenance of the color of makeup, areola, and labia is related to the method of application and the frequency of application. If stroked carefully and cared for, it will last.
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

It is quite a challenge to express the texture of overwhelming silicone dolls.
However, current silicone dolls are focused on ultra-light weight!
It may be difficult to achieve ultra-light weight while maintaining durability with TPE dolls, but we want TPE dolls that are more realistic in body shape than realistic in texture!
I don't want dolls that are unusually thin or small like children in order to lose weight! :shakefist:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Your make-up artists are the best and so is your 159cm A cup doll with the correct LHP.

On your other dolls you need to make the LHP better.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

ondsdoll wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:25 pm Your make-up artists are the best and so is your 159cm A cup doll with the correct LHP.

On your other dolls you need to make the LHP better.
Same thoughts from me. The other bodies look great, but the bad LHP is a no go. You guys would sell soooo many more dolls if you fixed the bad LHP on your dolls.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Texture and detail are great, but that doesn't change the physical properties of TPE vs silicone. Silicone requires MUCH less work and maintenance to keep healthy.
I'm not criticizing what the artists at Funwest are doing; I think they are some of the most attractive dolls on the market. I've just had enough bad experiences with TPE dolls to know they are not for me.

INFORMATIONS