www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 165 B-cup - a detailed review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: 6YE 165 B-cup - a detailed review

Post by PDutus »

Hi dominico903 :)

Many congratulations on Wolka's arrival and for such a superb, comprehensive and well illustrated review :) Pressure of work has meant that I've only just got around to reading it!

The idea of have the vagina and anus closed is an excellent one, and maybe more manufacturers should do this - I believe some do already, but it might be an option as opposed to standard.

I will be interested to hear how you get on with her skeleton as time goes by - how much it loosens, etc.

And I still think mine are real if I've got one sitting in my living room with her back to me when I walk in...

Have fun and all the best :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

RDA

Post by RDA »

Thanks for posting such an in-depth review Dominico. I've been heavily leaning toward 6YE for my first purchase. Had my eyes on a 158 A-Cup girl with N53 or N7 head, but after seeing your B-Cup girl, I'm really liking this Hermina girl with her curvy little body. You really covered all the bases with your review.

I'm curious if you could comment how the inserts feel compared to an average Fleshlight? Assuming you've used one, of course. Did you consider buying the silicone head? Assuming that it would not have oral capability.

The only drawback sounds as if it would be her uber-stiff joints, but perhaps this is a quirk that most love dolls possess? It sounds like most owners claim that it takes a good half hour to get their girl into the right position.
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

ColColt wrote:
reach around and grab her cheeks with both hands and lift up just enough to get her feet off the floor and walk with her. Worked for me, anyway.

I have a spinal column fracture in the mid back so have to be most careful of what and how I pick something up. It happened when I carried my 50 pound Corgi down the stairs because his back legs were paralyzed.
A 50 pound Corgi is a heavy one! poor doggie, and sorry to hear about your back, man. Hope it's not something that aches daily. Our dolls don't talk but are intense and heavy on other aspects hehe. Ask PDutus about heaviness, he has a JY 175cm with quite a presence.
PDutus wrote:Hi dominico903 :)

Many congratulations on Wolka's arrival and for such a superb, comprehensive and well illustrated review :) Pressure of work has meant that I've only just got around to reading it!

The idea of have the vagina and anus closed is an excellent one, and maybe more manufacturers should do this - I believe some do already, but it might be an option as opposed to standard.

I will be interested to hear how you get on with her skeleton as time goes by - how much it loosens, etc.

And I still think mine are real if I've got one sitting in my living room with her back to me when I walk in...

Have fun and all the best :)
Many thanks PDutus, I'm very glad that you guys find this review useful and easy/fun to read given my English language skill limitations, it gets me pumped up.

Apparently her arms aren't as exaggeratedly stiff as the first days, so I can only think she will become easier to handle in all joints as times goes by! that's good news, because to this day she still has some serious rigor mortis haha.

And man, about the presence, wow, still powerful. Whenever I enter the room she's in my brain takes one instant to get around the idea that's not a real person.

Having fun together for sure!
RDA wrote:Thanks for posting such an in-depth review Dominico. I've been heavily leaning toward 6YE for my first purchase. Had my eyes on a 158 A-Cup girl with N53 or N7 head, but after seeing your B-Cup girl, I'm really liking this Hermina girl with her curvy little body. You really covered all the bases with your review.

I'm curious if you could comment how the inserts feel compared to an average Fleshlight? Assuming you've used one, of course. Did you consider buying the silicone head? Assuming that it would not have oral capability.

The only drawback sounds as if it would be her uber-stiff joints, but perhaps this is a quirk that most love dolls possess? It sounds like most owners claim that it takes a good half hour to get their girl into the right position.
Thanks RDA! the 158 A-cup looks like she really has a good LHP as well! Doesn't seem there's much of a difference in cup size from the pics, and the only thing that would make me pick one over the other would definitely be the torso sculpt which is what really grabbed my eye at first (I have a thing for a small realistic tummy). Either way it's a good call, the 158 looks like one of the best 6YE sculpts out there.

I can't really compare between a fleshlight and the built-in orifices Wolka has as I've never used one, but if it feels tight and textured, I think it could feel pretty similar. The only "shocking" thing about a doll's vagina that I've found is that you won't experience that "bend of the tool" that occurs when penetrating a real woman, you know, because of the pelvic bone or whatever. No, it just goes straight all the way but I think it's like that with all dolls. The anus feels more realistic in that sense.

Considered the silicone head but I wanted to try the oral function and after seeing it wasn't a possibility with silicone, I went with TPE. No regrets. Her features are very smooth so the supposedly added realism of silicone would have been of little benefit (for the huge difference in price). Plus I would have risked getting a texture/color/shininess mismatch between head and body. To me, TPE heads are great and would only go with silicone if the face has special features where detail is key: smiles, expression marks or wrinkles.

On bone stiffness, it's a drawback, yes. It usually takes me up to 5 minutes go achieve any position I like but I have to push like crazy. Arms are getting more gentle to pose lately, noticed today. I believe in time she will be less hard and still be able to hold a pose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up I could be reviewing orifices and try to take pictures of the inside of each.

I will also cover factory wig and eyes, as those were special requests satisfactorily fullfilled by the manufacturer.

RDA

Post by RDA »

dominico903 wrote:
RDA wrote:Thanks for posting such an in-depth review Dominico. I've been heavily leaning toward 6YE for my first purchase. Had my eyes on a 158 A-Cup girl with N53 or N7 head, but after seeing your B-Cup girl, I'm really liking this Hermina girl with her curvy little body. You really covered all the bases with your review.

Thanks RDA! the 158 A-cup looks like she really has a good LHP as well! Doesn't seem there's much of a difference in cup size from the pics, and the only thing that would make me pick one over the other would definitely be the torso sculpt which is what really grabbed my eye at first (I have a thing for a small realistic tummy). Either way it's a good call, the 158 looks like one of the best 6YE sculpts out there.

I can't really compare between a fleshlight and the built-in orifices Wolka has as I've never used one, but if it feels tight and textured, I think it could feel pretty similar. The only "shocking" thing about a doll's vagina that I've found is that you won't experience that "bend of the tool" that occurs when penetrating a real woman, you know, because of the pelvic bone or whatever. No, it just goes straight all the way but I think it's like that with all dolls. The anus feels more realistic in that sense.

Considered the silicone head but I wanted to try the oral function and after seeing it wasn't a possibility with silicone, I went with TPE. No regrets. Her features are very smooth so the supposedly added realism of silicone would have been of little benefit (for the huge difference in price). Plus I would have risked getting a texture/color/shininess mismatch between head and body. To me, TPE heads are great and would only go with silicone if the face has special features where detail is key: smiles, expression marks or wrinkles.

On bone stiffness, it's a drawback, yes. It usually takes me up to 5 minutes go achieve any position I like but I have to push like crazy. Arms are getting more gentle to pose lately, noticed today. I believe in time she will be less hard and still be able to hold a pose.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up I could be reviewing orifices and try to take pictures of the inside of each.

I will also cover factory wig and eyes, as those were special requests satisfactorily fullfilled by the manufacturer.
Thanks for the tip regarding the 'bending of the tool.' 8) I'm relieved to hear the inserts are tight and realistically textured, as being an average size, I've wondered if some inserts may feel too big. Certainly doesn't sound like that's the case with the this girl's lady parts. Another plus about dolls: They'll never be stretched wide by child birth. :whistle:

I think I will choose a TPE head as well. She looks just as beautiful with the TPE head, imo. Oral is a major turn on for me, so the silicone head (or, NO head, hehe) would be a dealbreaker for me. The more I look at her body, the sexier she gets. She has a great little caboose! I'll bet she looks amazing in skin tight yoga pants. :shocked!: In comparison with the A-cup, I think those extra curves make all the difference. Yes, I think I'm sold on the B-cup body!

Sounds like I'm wise to keep up the weight training. 35 kg doesn't seem like a lot, but as you say, it just depends on the distribution. 5 minute prep sounds like decent time actually. Can probably still stay hard as watching her get into that next sexy position. Well, it would certainly get the blood pumping, in more ways than one.

I look forward to your review of her orifices, wigs, and eyes. When I want to role play, I'll dress my lady as a Chinese lady of nobility:
609F933F-8815-4478-B74B-4812155F87B5.jpeg
609F933F-8815-4478-B74B-4812155F87B5.jpeg (67.38 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
E6F12D4C-71CB-4419-81AB-1F70C10A3BD5.png
E6F12D4C-71CB-4419-81AB-1F70C10A3BD5.png (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
CAB911FE-DA21-4055-BD1B-C49AB8452CF8.png
CAB911FE-DA21-4055-BD1B-C49AB8452CF8.png (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
99F08A5B-28DA-4F72-89CA-F741852A0C78.png
99F08A5B-28DA-4F72-89CA-F741852A0C78.png (4.98 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
B1FCC14F-3031-4C58-8E82-D899D23088B8.png
B1FCC14F-3031-4C58-8E82-D899D23088B8.png (4.04 MiB) Viewed 1621 times
2B60DBD6-FEF4-4701-B78C-50E7BD4B4447.jpeg
2B60DBD6-FEF4-4701-B78C-50E7BD4B4447.jpeg (106.87 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
Unfortunately, most of these wigs are selling north of $250. :(
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

A 50 pound Corgi is a heavy one! poor doggie, and sorry to hear about your back, man. Hope it's not something that aches daily. Our dolls don't talk but are intense and heavy on other aspects hehe. Ask PDutus about heaviness, he has a JY 175cm with quite a presence.
Yep-he was a bit chubby due to inactivity because of the legs plus he loved to eat(like most) and I enjoyed feeding him...not a good combination. The back really doesn't bother me much at all unless I stand too long in one place like you'd do if hand washing dishes.

dom-Have you weighed her yet to see what she actually weighs with head attached?

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

What a fun review! Thanks.
How are you and Wolka doing now that a year has passed?
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Bluedog wrote:What a fun review! Thanks.
Yes, would be very interested to hear too.

I was just re-reading this thread and wanted to add that my two XYs came with closed vaginas.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Great job!
Did you weigh her with her head on at 34KG?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

PDutus wrote:
Bluedog wrote:What a fun review! Thanks.
Yes, would be very interested to hear too.

I was just re-reading this thread and wanted to add that my two XYs came with closed vaginas.
That's all fine & dandy PD but you should really check out the WM160Acup poontang.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

OMG! A year has passed indeed! time flies and I've neglected many of your questions and expectations of a more IN-DEPTH review, pun super intended, on Wolka. So glad she struck you and peaked your curiosity enough to know more about her.

Wolka and I don't see each other often - now the good time comes again as the peak season at work slows down and the good weather (aka the weather that let's you move around without dripping sweat all over, especially during the "action").

That doesn't mean I don't love her, it's just my energy and time are so limited that time flies. Today I took a few pics of her that I wanted to share (I'll open a special thread for photoshoots and that sort of things) and I havent forgotten this DETAILED REVIEW thread where everything regarding this exceptional 6YE 165 B-cup will be covered as good as I can.

Let's start with a few answers:

RDA: Indeed, I can't compare but this 6YE 165 B-cup was jackpot, I think. Beautiful, beautiful heardos. Maybe there's a chance you can get a good, straight hair wig for like 50 bucks and try to re-create that look? I can only imagine how difficult that would be, but people with talent can pull that off, I'm sure.

ColColt: the doll, head included, weighs around 34 kilos. Not a heavy stone but you know how hard it is to move them around when they refuse to "help". Add some complete outfit for an extra kilo easily (especially military boots because I happen to like those). Gotta re-weight her again on my new scale, though, I have the feeling the old one wasn't reliable enough. I will do that for the sake of accurate reviewing and documenting.

Bluedog: Thanks for thinking about her! She is doing great, in great skin shape, still stiff as heck on some joints while others are easier to move. No changes here (haven't been "using" or loving her much during the past year, maybe 15 times). Rough patch at work and personal stuff, life happens. But I plan to give her much more affection starting now, as I'm feeling the itch again and that's good.

PDutus: Thanks, friend. I will be adding more content on Wolka in the next few days/weeks.

Booty Call Dolls: I will definitely weigh her again, you guys are placing that doubt in my head haha. She felt heavier today, but I've lost strenght as this year I had to stop training my body regularly.

Dollicious2: Hey friend! I would definitely love to try a lot of dolls' poontangs; maybe some day I will get a second doll - a smaller one at that, though.

Long time no see, all of you, glad this is still alive.

BTW, her cheap factory eyelashes fell off the second day I was with her. But you know what, I like her without more now. Here's a teaser from today's photoshoot:
Attachments
SNOW_20211006_005545_222.jpg
SNOW_20211006_005545_222.jpg (666.16 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
SNOW_20211006_004422_893.jpg
SNOW_20211006_004422_893.jpg (465.37 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
SNOW_20211006_001407_253.jpg
SNOW_20211006_001407_253.jpg (534.25 KiB) Viewed 1084 times
SNOW_20211006_010006_287.jpg
SNOW_20211006_010006_287.jpg (445.26 KiB) Viewed 1084 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Wonderful review.
Wonderful doll.
Thank you !
Great writing and photos.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Love love this doll I have one and probably buying another!
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Dominico wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:30 pm Body overview, skeleton and TPE smell.

BODY OVERVIEW: Her body proportions, as you see, mimic those of a petite asian lolita... except when you see her bubble-butt, which I love. Somehow they managed to keep it realistic, not as fat as the 6YE Amor line which offers, even if equally lovable, more cartoonish features. Although Amor dolls were up high on the list as well, I for one went with the 165 b-cup for the amazing torso and overall credible looks. That being said, I still give priority to LHP and the rest comes after that. But yeah, she's not your average asian girl, and sorry for using shitty stereotypes. That ass must have been inherited from her polish part of the mix. It's to die for.

She is exactly as tall as described, but I wouldn't mind if they had made her shins 3cm shorter and her neck 3cm longer. When I put her head on I like her better right before I push it all the way down until the quick connector clicks.

Her skin is... well, it's my first doll, I'm used to humans, so of course she is softer in places where you expect her to be harder and viceversa. It's strange to sink your fingers in her shins or ribs lol. Her butt is a lot more rigid and solid as I expected. She doesn't bounce much when, say, doggying. I don't know if I can post videos in here but I could create a few gifs I guess to showcase her bounciness after a soft slap. Her torso on the other hand, feels very natural and wiggles. Not her breasts; her breasts don't move an inch when shaking her, but the whole torso flesh. I ordered hollow breasts looking for softness, but seeing it makes little difference I would have gone with solid breasts for better weight. In other words: but and ass feel natural (even if pretty hard) when squishing, but they won't bounce. I suppose it's how it is with all TPE girls (dunno about gel implants, it's the option I wanted but they don't have it).

I feel that she's fucking heavy, and she's only 34kg. Gotta get used to move around a body that doesn't "hold" you or helps you. I do not only suffer for my back but for her delicate skin. So, no more travels from room to room for her, she'll go straight from the closet to the bed mostly and that's it.

SKELETON: stiff as hell. I lift weights regularly and am theoretically strong (although starting to doubt it) and still have trouble posing her. Her legs and arms made my muscles sore after an evening of manipulating. The sound the joints make is scary, feels like I'm breaking bones in a MMA fight. Will she become looser? Oh one ankle has extra-loose rotation in comparison with the other, don't know what happened (pulled it and still feels attached. I don't remember seeing a difference the first day but there was so much to look at, maybe I missed that. Could her own weight have grinded off that joint so quickly? Help, 6YE owners. And is it just my girl or does the manufacturer make them all very stiff to avoid future loose joints complaints?
Anyway, she has a lot of articulation points, even "shrugging shoulders" by default and tilting neck. You can pose her any way you want if you have taken your carbs for breakfast. You will sweat.

HANDS: just what you expect from wired finger hands. A mess, I cover them with gloves. Same with the feet because the toes go "boioioioinggg" at the slightest movement, so she's wearing shoes permanently.

TPE SMELL: almost no smell at all 8O amazing, it is true what they advertise at 6YE. Very minimum fragrance and after almost two weeks I don't feel it anymore. My wife is the delicate one with these things and she doesn't seem bothered by her mild smell. I was worried that the whole flat would become smelly and people asking wtf that smell is but nope, not gonna happen fortunately.

LHP and orifice usability: let's leave that for the next review block, but I will let you know that I am very, very happy with the LHP.
Just love that ass hard to beat!
Attachments
IMG_2877.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg (49.24 KiB) Viewed 188 times
IMG_2878.jpeg
IMG_2878.jpeg (51.45 KiB) Viewed 188 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Dollicious2: Thank you! I'm glad this review served and thank you for the kind words.

Hot doll reviews: Nice! And thanks! Would like to see your 6ye 165 B!

I have to communicate to you guys that I am officially leaving this forum as I found another that better suits me, for mere convenience. You've been all great and you can still DM me if you want to hear back from me, ask me things and everything. Cheers

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dominico-You can have that other forum and this one too! Double your pleasure, double your fun you get two for the price of one. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS