www.myrobotdoll.com

Valentine's Day!

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Dollhousekusu88

Valentine's Day!

Post by Dollhousekusu88 »

Hello everyone! I am a brand new member here sharing what my companions mean to me especially on Valentine's day.
A little about me. I am a truck driver in the U. S. and Suki and i travel the lower 48 together. Suki and I have been together now for almost 3 years and she absolutely loves the road.... And apparently sleeping all day!
I love all my girls equally. Suki just happens to be the girl i fell for.
So this Valentine's day we spent the most time we could watching some movies and cuddling. Since im a trucker its a bit hard to do special things for her. Soo i bought her a new salsa dress PINK obviously what girl doesn't love pink.
Well since im not to sure how everything works here i will cut this short in hopes to see what everyone else did for Valentine's day!

ILoveReyna

Re: Valentine's Day!

Post by ILoveReyna »

Hey, man. Sorry no one has responded to your post. What Kind of doll is Suki? Do you have some pics of her? I spent Valentine's Day much like you, watching movies and cuddling with my wife, Denise (Angel Kiss doll), and of course, some extra good bedroom action ;) My girl loves pink too. She wears a pink hoodie and sweatpants that are the brand PINK, from Victoria's Secret. I think you just meant the color, but anyway, she likes both the color and the brand. Isn't it great not having to spend Valentine's Day alone?

P.S. How many dolls do you have?
Every guy loves a girl who looks like a doll, so why not have a girl who actually is one?

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Valentine's Day!

Post by Davey2469 »

Dollhousekusu88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:40 am Hello everyone! I am a brand new member here sharing what my companions mean to me especially on Valentine's day.
A little about me. I am a truck driver in the U. S. and Suki and i travel the lower 48 together. Suki and I have been together now for almost 3 years and she absolutely loves the road.... And apparently sleeping all day!
I love all my girls equally. Suki just happens to be the girl i fell for.
So this Valentine's day we spent the most time we could watching some movies and cuddling. Since im a trucker its a bit hard to do special things for her. Soo i bought her a new salsa dress PINK obviously what girl doesn't love pink.
Well since im not to sure how everything works here i will cut this short in hopes to see what everyone else did for Valentine's day!
Welcome to TDF. You will have to post some pics of your lovely for us, if she doesn’t mind. I also bought mine a V-Day dress, gave her a makeover and even a new wig.
IMG_0795.jpeg
IMG_0795.jpeg (5.12 MiB) Viewed 218 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS