www.irontechdoll.com

Just got my factory photos of my Silicone 166.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
VermillionVenusian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Just got my factory photos of my Silicone 166.

Post by VermillionVenusian »

Absolutely stunning! My first doll (on order, still several weeks out from shipping) is also an IT166 with the Cinderella head, so I'm torn between avoiding this thread (like one would avoid "spoilers" for a movie) and monitoring it closely so I'll better know what to expect.
Bianca: IronTech 166 (silicone) body + head S5. Her photos thread: viewtopic.php?t=156138.
Camille: (the same) IronTech 166 body + head 71

Android18

Post by Android18 »

This thread is good cause its a reality check. This is what your reall girl will look like. Sale pics are great but this how she will really look in your bedroom. And she looks amazing. Cant wait for mine to arrive.

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Panther68 wrote:Some photos of the unboxing of the silicone 166 doll with Andrea helping out, of course. I will follow up with a Tale of the Tape and any requests that you all might have. Let me know.
Damn man! They went hardcore on the Cinderella head, that brunette and blue combo got me flushed.
I'm so stunned how everything from the makeup, body pigment and nails look so accurate to IT's edited photos.
Since this is their first silicone line up I hope the primary purpose of their dolls isn't just skin deep.

islandlundi

Post by islandlundi »

I have exactly the same doll on order, but mine has the Cinderella head with implanted hair.
Also took a 2nd head (Pearl) with implanted hair.
The waiting is hard.....

INFORMATIONS