www.irontechdoll.com

The second reallady doll 2

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

The second reallady doll 2

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

1 My question I was thinking from all the hard work that iorntech have been really been working very hard for the past months years and weeks they already had a big celebration Avn show in Las Vegas and now it's about to have a valentine lottery so think about the next plan now so what do you really think what this new thread would look like when they make the second reallady think about it when they made the first one right what do you think from the first one how good of a job they really did and how beautiful and adorable it looks for the first one second reallady body so imagine when they make a second reallady body right and I'm just assuming do you think each new reallady body they make is going to always come with their own different thread what they own features of the feeling of realism different from the first reallady body do you think the second reallady is going to have a better lhp than the first reallady body I'm just saying my thing is I always put in my hopes and I always pray that I always talk to Matt and he's always been my good friend and he's been telling me good things about the most improvement work that they put in and knowing the ideas of the best art work they can really do it's obvious from what I already experienced already when I look at other dolls company including zelex with their own features when they have sle but this is how you know I'm a realdoll fan from the experience.

2. I'm so picky when it comes to realism that's my main goal I already look at so many different manufactures of their own brand dolls including star Perry wm dolls Piper dolls sedoll and even gynoid and realdoll they all be trying to show better improvements as well in the past couple of years but it's still not touching irontech best creation as a matter of fact irontech reallady is the leader carrying the torch right now one of the best craft art work that no other doll company would not understand but all I know is that I know during the spring season I know they're going to have better sales going on with better deals but being patient is the key because I'm telling it takes time when they make each new reallady body they always got to find the best mole to have their own realism features if it makes sense but then again I'm just assuming.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The second reallady doll 2

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 am 1 My question I was thinking from all the hard work that iorntech have been really been working very hard for the past months years and weeks they already had a big celebration Avn show in Las Vegas and now it's about to have a valentine lottery so think about the next plan now so what do you really think what this new thread would look like when they make the second reallady think about it when they made the first one right what do you think from the first one how good of a job they really did and how beautiful and adorable it looks for the first one second reallady body so imagine when they make a second reallady body right and I'm just assuming do you think each new reallady body they make is going to always come with their own different thread what they own features of the feeling of realism different from the first reallady body do you think the second reallady is going to have a better lhp than the first reallady body I'm just saying my thing is I always put in my hopes and I always pray that I always talk to Matt and he's always been my good friend and he's been telling me good things about the most improvement work that they put in and knowing the ideas of the best art work they can really do it's obvious from what I already experienced already when I look at other dolls company including zelex with their own features when they have sle but this is how you know I'm a realdoll fan from the experience.

2. I'm so picky when it comes to realism that's my main goal I already look at so many different manufactures of their own brand dolls including star Perry wm dolls Piper dolls sedoll and even gynoid and realdoll they all be trying to show better improvements as well in the past couple of years but it's still not touching irontech best creation as a matter of fact irontech reallady is the leader carrying the torch right now one of the best craft art work that no other doll company would not understand but all I know is that I know during the spring season I know they're going to have better sales going on with better deals but being patient is the key because I'm telling it takes time when they make each new reallady body they always got to find the best mole to have their own realism features if it makes sense but then again I'm just assuming.

I have had mine for about two weeks now..
Been testing her out and doing photos and getting ready for a review to do here on this forum section..
From what you said above ...
I think they did a great job with details and the doll looks amazing..
But like most people will say "No doll is perfect" at the moment.. Or at least I have not seen one yet lol..
I see room for a 2.0 version ...
If you are a strong person and weight is not an issue then the current model is just fine..
The matte finish is not quite as matte as id like and I have a lot of shiny areas that I have to powder a lot and it shows
in the pictures..
The dolls are primary photo models so the least amounts of corn starch or talc the better..
I do think you will see a V2.0 of this model and my guesses would be weight reduction..
And better sealing or matte finish on the surface ..
Maybe come out with this amazing new skeleton innovations or something :).
But I am sure that Irontech is working on improvements as other companies are to ..
In todays market its a fight for who can make the better doll and trust me when I say it.. Most of the doll manufactures
are doing there best to stay in the game..
We are in a great time right now for doll quality and innovations so I would assume we would see some even more impressive
things from Irontech :thumbs_up:

I should start my review of mine in about a week so if you are interested in my thoughts and see my review please check it out.. :thumbs_up:

Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

Of course I would love to see your reviews because I want to have experience and plus the rate reduction you're right me personally I only want a 160 because it matches my height about 5 ft 7 in 1/2 and wait one 15 lb so I should be straight with that and plus when the reallady 160 comes out they should have a weight reduction for it I hope this 160 reallady really look like cardi B's the 160 should be easy to manage because of the fact the legs is shorter body shape lol but I'm trying to see if I want the standard version besides the ultra soft body but I heard if you have the ultra soft body is more realism I heard and it's more comfortable to cuddle with with the ultra soft body with the gel butt and breast but I'm trying to see if I want the ultra soft in the reallady body instead of the standard but imagine having the new Evo skeleton with the ultra soft body in the reallady body it we'll be crazy.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Dear Jrizz,

Thank you for your continued support. As I mentioned in our previous conversation on WhatsApp, all our new body figures moving forward will feature an enhanced LHP.

Best regards,
Mat
Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 am 1 My question I was thinking from all the hard work that iorntech have been really been working very hard for the past months years and weeks they already had a big celebration Avn show in Las Vegas and now it's about to have a valentine lottery so think about the next plan now so what do you really think what this new thread would look like when they make the second reallady think about it when they made the first one right what do you think from the first one how good of a job they really did and how beautiful and adorable it looks for the first one second reallady body so imagine when they make a second reallady body right and I'm just assuming do you think each new reallady body they make is going to always come with their own different thread what they own features of the feeling of realism different from the first reallady body do you think the second reallady is going to have a better lhp than the first reallady body I'm just saying my thing is I always put in my hopes and I always pray that I always talk to Matt and he's always been my good friend and he's been telling me good things about the most improvement work that they put in and knowing the ideas of the best art work they can really do it's obvious from what I already experienced already when I look at other dolls company including zelex with their own features when they have sle but this is how you know I'm a realdoll fan from the experience.

Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

INFORMATIONS