yldoll.com

YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
darkdawn999
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: YL Doll is UPDATING the TPE YL 158cm BBW LHP, post your opinions here

Post by darkdawn999 »

Siliconeman wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:16 pm
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:49 am Not the biggest, but the current record holder (SY-163) is downright atrocious in terms of LHP.
I think Silidoll Mamasita may have come second in butt-size, but her LHP was very bad and I do not know if she is in production anymore.

Sili

PS.
This is my modified Mamasita, she was not this good when I received her:

sample7.jpg
I just recently bought a sy 163cm and the LHP is in fact atrocious. I did what you did in your guide. I punched a new asshole in her ass, and now I can use her. It didn't turn out perfect, but It feels good.
Attachments
20240216_222304.jpg
20240216_222304.jpg (4.05 MiB) Viewed 469 times

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

darkdawn999 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 pm
Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:49 am Not the biggest, but the current record holder (SY-163) is downright atrocious in terms of LHP.
I think Silidoll Mamasita may have come second in butt-size, but her LHP was very bad and I do not know if she is in production anymore.

Sili

PS.

sample7.jpg
I just recently bought a sy 163cm and the LHP is in fact atrocious. I did what you did in your guide. I punched a new asshole in her ass, and now I can use her. It didn't turn out perfect, but It feels good.
It's ridiculous. The Sy-163 is a relatively old doll, I think they first released promo photos in 2019. Generally, SY and JY/AF/AS are the worst, WM/YL/SE is middling (moving in the right direction), and 6YE/HR, with some exceptions, is top tier. Some smaller/upcoming brands like FunReal and Doll's Castle have some catching up to do as well, they're committing the exact same error as their predecessors.

This isn't some insurmountable problem, you can absolutely create "thick" dolls with accurate placement. This is the HR-165cm (44 inch hips / 112cm)
165cm5ft5-I-cup-TPE-Sex-Doll-Aphrodite-6.jpg
165cm5ft5-I-cup-TPE-Sex-Doll-Aphrodite-6.jpg (149.86 KiB) Viewed 429 times

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Daddyz-Home
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Daddyz-Home »

Awesome body sculp, the updated LHP is a needed improvement, the weight is still crazy.

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 am
darkdawn999 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 pm

Sili

PS.

sample7.jpg
It's ridiculous. The Sy-163 is a relatively old doll, I think they first released promo photos in 2019. Generally, SY and JY/AF/AS are the worst, WM/YL/SE is middling (moving in the right direction), and 6YE/HR, with some exceptions, is top tier. Some smaller/upcoming brands like FunReal and Doll's Castle have some catching up to do as well, they're committing the exact same error as their predecessors.

This isn't some insurmountable problem, you can absolutely create "thick" dolls with accurate placement. This is the HR-165cm (44 inch hips / 112cm)

165cm5ft5-I-cup-TPE-Sex-Doll-Aphrodite-6.jpg
Hope to see a bigger ass with same or better LHP
ass and titties :multi:

INFORMATIONS