www.myrobotdoll.com

Hello!

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Dollhousekusu88

Hello!

Post by Dollhousekusu88 »

Hello Timoshi here. Wanted to make a post on upcoming order i made with MRD.
I ordered an Elsababe anime girl with about every option available. She will be my Kagamine Rin.
I figured my Hatsune Miku needed her own companion. (will post pics when im allowed, otherwise find us on the MRD Discord or search facebook for Companions Limited.)
I would post the links but i dont believe im allowed... Will do further reading on the rules.
Anyway sorry sidetracked...
Just wanted to say i look forward to her arrival sometime in March... Fingers crossed. And i will be doing an unboxing video and generally going over all aspects from her cute toes to those big eyes of everything i can think of.
I think this will be fun and will definitely be sharing!
Thanks ..... Especially if you read this far.

INFORMATIONS