www.yourdoll.com

SY Dolls 166cm/5ft5 C-cup - Bryce - jump suite - gray textured

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SY Dolls 166cm/5ft5 C-cup - Bryce - jump suite - gray textured

Post by DollOwnerP »

Hi guys,

do someone know where to get this jump suite ? 8O

call me stupid, but I didn't saw it on the manufactures page, nor do I know what google "search phrase" to use :whistle:

TIA for any halp
166cm5ft5-C-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-–-Bryce-5.jpg
166cm5ft5-C-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-–-Bryce-5.jpg (104.25 KiB) Viewed 372 times

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SY Dolls 166cm/5ft5 C-cup - Bryce - jump suite - gray textured

Post by DollOwnerP »

just in case someone is interested ....
I got it
the trigger was: " The Mummy Princess Ahmanet Cosplay "

e.g. :https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001621811049.html

Maximderwinter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maximderwinter »

DollOwnerP wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 am just in case someone is interested ....
I got it

Interested to see if this pans out. Any concerns about this staining a doll's skin?

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollOwnerP »

we will see, first, need to get the doll, and they, I will see whether to buy it or not ... the doll factory wanted $75 for this, but not in this quality, so maybe go to buy through AliExpress, will see ...

and yes, it do not seem to be the best quality garment, so concerns are there, therefore back and forth thinking whether to buy or not

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DollOwnerP wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 am just in case someone is interested ....
I got it

FWIW take accurate measurements of your target doll and closely compare them to the listed size chart to determine size.
Most of our TPE and silicone lovelies exaggerate or minimize proportions to get to certain size or weight.
As an example, I have run into occasional problems with one piece body suits due to doll torso lengths.

Frank dialog with the seller letting them know it is for mannequin or art piece might disclose an unlisted size or option to modify it.
Even it is does fit, it will probably not be as skin tight as the image, but temporary tucks tucks and adjustments in the back can fix that.

It does look interesting. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollOwnerP »

Thanks for nice reply and explanation / the hint,
I already made some comparison between body and size table, and in my mid I'm tighten the waist by my own, as it will be to broad - without modification ...
(at least, this seems to me obvious) ..

so, we are on the same page :thumbs_up:

but still no decision made whether to buy or not, we will see

./P

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

With low prices China clothes on Ali they are close, but not quite. Basically to keep the price point low.
But with more expensive items I have found them to be very nice quality, just keep that in mind.

The vendor is a cosplay outfit shop, so also consider that regarding the price.
Some of those outfits tend to get marked up $$ due to the somewhat devoted and rabid followers demanding an exact look and willing to pay.

Most reputable sellers will send you an actual picture of the real outfit for sale if you ask them.
That can help you make a decision and know if they are just a middleman for other folks stuff.

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DollOwnerP
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollOwnerP »

" ..
Most reputable sellers will send you an actual picture of the real outfit for sale if you ask them. ... "

that's a good point

INFORMATIONS