DIY sponge for cleaning doll orifices

Got an idea? Need an invention?
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DIY sponge for cleaning doll orifices

Post by just a guy »

hey

Just thought to give this idea out here so anybody can create it for them self.
I made little sponge for cleaning orifices after you know what... :roll:

I made this from normal sponge and I did it because there just is no sponge out there that is small enough and don't have sharp brizzles which will tear TPW and I don't want that!
This works perfectly with water douche which I have (the smaller shower on the wall)
This way you don't have to use douche with soapy water and pump the water into the orifices, but instead rinse it with decent sponge that has good amount of soap.

I Just put soap into to the sponge and rub it a little so the sponge starts to foam then put some water into orifices with smaller shower (douche shower) and then rinse orifices with sponge and shower the soap water after that off taking this whole process under 2 minutes and I think it's very efficient compaired to douche that comes with the dolls.

The way I did my sponge was to first cut from normal plastic triangle hangar the bottom part off which is used for trousers. Then using new and sharp carpet knife I cutted sponge to the size of 10 c x 3 cm x 3 cm.
Then I cutted the sponge lenght wice in half so I can fit the hangar which forms the handle. I also cutted some foam of inside where I hot clued the hangar so it sit in a groove and the sponge parts can fit nicely together again making it "whole" again.

I actually used abit too much hot clue so the seam is abit harder due to it being clue. I will make new one and this time not use clue on the edges of the sponge so the sponge will be smooth all around.
On top of that I sciccored some edges leght wise off so it is more rounder.

The hangar plastic handle is about 30 cm long and I left couple cm on top of the sponge so the plastic handle won't hit the dolls end cavities hard while rinsing. If somebody know where to buy same type of sponge with handle that don't have hard brizzles and is about same size since this fits perfectly let me know. Otherwise happy to help making cleaning abit more simpler :)

I also have idea of makin shower douche end, but this seems to be super fast and supers clean so it could be that I will not make that. I would use 3D printer to make that and then give out the bluprint for free so anybody can 3D print the shower end.

Also I use this for my first "doll" which is torso you can read my review of it from my signature. Torso has small orifices so could be that I make new one for the doll which would be little bit bigger I will have to test this when my doll arrives hopefully this month!

Torsos orifices are: Anal Depth: 16cm (6.3″) Vagina Depth: 16cm (6.3″)
and this will reach easily to the end since the handle is 30 cm long.
I would also suggest super clue instead of hot clue since hot clue drys so fast making in harder to create good binding. I fialed in my first attempt. I am still testing this idea so thats why I used hot clue, but could be using super clue as well on my second more pro model :D

:glou:
Attachments
IMG_20230804_192720.jpg
IMG_20230804_192720.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 736 times
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DIY sponge for cleaning doll orifices

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

just a guy
Hello
Very nice idea.
I clean with something similar.
sp.jpg
sp.jpg (275.72 KiB) Viewed 680 times
Pictured below, this is easily available in Japan.
the one below the photo.
A tool for cleaning the inside of a plastic bottle after drinking juice.
Use it to clean with water or water and detergent.
on the photo.
It is the same equipment with the sponge removed and a water absorbing cloth attached.
To replace the sponge, this stick has a clip at the end.
Most of the moisture in the cavities can be removed.
Please try this method if you like.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yes I have noticed that specially anal has tendecy to leave wet if not trying to dry it with towel before leaving the doll dry qith aquarium pump. I tried to poke towel inside with the sponge stick I made, but too much friction pehaps that kind of idea of smaller cloth could work better like you seem to have there I will test it thanks :)

And yes I tried to search the internet, but at least here in Finland nothing like I made or you use is not available.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

after using this technique few months now and seing that the holes on my dolls keeps clean I know for 100% sure that this works as I intended it to work. I can highly recommend this technique to everybody. Still since my Elsa Babe seems to have a little bit tighter holes I had to cut the sponge around 2cm and make it abit more round. Also the sponge on the photo broke and I made new one actually a bunch of new ones :D. This time I only cutted 1 groove and not split the sponge into 2 half. This way only one side has glue and other side is staying together naturally. Also made sure to leave sope sponge on top of the handle so when I push it in the handle doesn't poke to material since there is some psonge on the way on the end of it. So the 1 cut I made I didn't made it all the way through the top so the top oif the sponge also is intact making it a little more stronger since the hot glue isn't the best way to glue the thing together so hopefully this time the sponge last alot longer :)

Also have been thingking to perhaps making the shower douche thingie. My 3D printer is so shitty though that, that is the reason I haven't bothered. Perhaps I try to make just 2 piece grooves onto which I can attach the douche that came with the doll so I can use that instead of making the whole douche. I will update when / if I have done this.

Other than that using sponge is the best way to clean the doll since it can be soaked in soap and then this soap washes the inside better than just spraying water in the hole.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Bai_Mudan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bai_Mudan »

Thank you for the useful suggestions. My first doll is on the way and I'm trying to get ready for the whole cleanup process.
I've read several articles that make it feel daunting, yours makes feel a lot easier.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Great! No point making things any harder than they should be :)

Also to update the new sponge design it definetly is better than the old method of cutting the whole sponge into two halfs. This sponge has been more durable than the last one. Perhaps if I find out how to make foam rubber my self I will make actual sponge from the ingredients so everybody can make sponges in home just the way they want to. Foam rubber is first in liquid state thus you need to embed the handle to the mold when the foam is "hardening" with right engredients amount you can make sponges your self since, but so far haven't found out exactly how.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Still going storng with the new sponge design. Seems when you only cut one part of the sponge and glue the stick there it can hold alot better than if you cut the whole sponge in half.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

I just realised I have several clean flask cleaners that I never used that would be perfect for this! Thanks for the idea.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

cool 8)

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll