Starpery.com

Prolapse dolls for easy cleaning

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Prolapse dolls for easy cleaning

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Before reading please consider I focus on HEALTH, I ain't no weirdo telling bizarre ways to play with dolls.
Cleaning loveholes can be difficult.
How easy it would be if dolls could prolapse pussy and ass on demand... Of course this could be possible only with very flexible and stretchy marerial that does not exist actually. Try to reverse a removable vagina and it will simply explode!
Let's imagine one second that your doll can prolapse. Weird ?
I presume most people would think it's ugly and dirty, but it's just a doll. Now think about the positive result : you could control everytime you need how good or bad is the most important part of the doll, those places where you play with your "Mojo".
Recently, making deep clean on both holes of a silicone doll finally went to full fisting. I was surprised to discover that there were different cavities in the deep end of the anus.
Already there or made by mr Mojo ?
(Just like 99% of the population I'm in the standards, no special digging tool in my pants :) So...how to repair if it needs fixing ? Even using stretchers, clamps, surgery accessoires or whatever you feel is necessary, working in that deep and close space is almost impossible.
Separated and removable parts for pussy and ass is not appropriate. But one big insert, somehow like a complete organ, sure difficult to place, but partly inflatable to push out the loveholes and even prolapse would be great.
Where would the air come from ? Simply using an air pump, and the way to bring that air could be hidden in the navel, that little useless hole on the stomach.
But there is a problem because of the skeleton, the spine is just in the middle of where I dream to see new technology.
Interesting, stupid, visionary ? Remember how basic were first dolls and how they look now.
I just hope the future of dolls is more related to health than just design, the actual real upgrade I can appreciate.

Bionicle99

Re: Prolapse dolls for easy cleaning

Post by Bionicle99 »

I put a hole in the belly button and connect that to the pussy and ass holes so i can plug a shower hose into it and water flows out of the other holes.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Prolapse dolls for easy cleaning

Post by ondsdoll »

I like good prolapse girls ass for sure.
Could be functional and hot at the same time!

INFORMATIONS