www.irontechdoll.com

Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob Factory Photos

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
UpperLower

Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob Factory Photos

Post by UpperLower »

How it started: I was inquiring only about an estimate to create a custom made head

How it's going: New doll shipping on it's way.

I initially reached out to Irontech to get a quote for creating a custom head. While they are capable, circumstances aligned better to just order a doll I had my eye on instead.

I've recently received the factory photos and videos of my most recent doll order and I thought I would share with any member out there curious about any particular features that I ordered for this doll.

Doll Type: 167cm Ultra Soft Silicone body in Natural skin tone (advertised here: https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/p ... -s45-tina/)
Heads: S1 ROS head, S18 ROS head
Features: EVO skeleton, Oral Sex Movement, Solid breasts, Gel butt, Finger joints with hard hands, Standing Feet Without Bolts
Color Preferences: Nipple Color - Pink, Areola Size - 3cm, Vagina Texture - B4, Vagina Color - Natural, No pubic hair Fingernails - G, Toenails - 2

While I didn't request a fully freckled body with veins, they applied it anyway. No complaints here though.

First thing I noticed, particularly in the video the sent me of the Ultra Soft Silicon feature is how impressively sorter it appears to the Starpery 171cm D I have. Even going with solid breasts, the Ultra Soft Silicone has the squeezable appearance to regular TPE. I at first had concerns that the gel filled butt would be too soft with the Ultra Soft combo, but it again I was impressed. Irontech has 2 different gel types, regular and super soft. It seems that if you want the super soft which appears more equivalent to fluid rather than a thick yet soft gel, you would have to request it specifically in order notes or through email. The Irontech website and many vendors do not have suer soft gel as an option you can select through the normal order process. I chose regular thick gel since a jiggly fluid butts just aren't my cup of tea.

I chose not to show the photos featuring the S1 ROS head. The dark blue eye color I chose for it kind of gives her a creepy look. Once I receive the head, I will change the eye color.

One thing that has me taken aback is that the Automatic BJ feature is operated by a dial. Prior advertisements I've seen featured something to the effect of a car key FOB remote. Though I would love wireless operation, I think I would overall prefer to have the dial option as can gradually or rapidly change the speed of motion as desired.

Estimated time of arrival, Valentine's Day. I'll have a hands on review soon after, but for now, gaze your eyes on... (lol I'm not going to share the name I gave her as I chose this face since it reminds me of a hot teacher I had in my school days)
Attachments
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone.JPG (381.13 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone Side.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone Side.JPG (489.9 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone close.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone close.JPG (427.22 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone Standing Boltless Feet.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone Standing Boltless Feet.JPG (330.01 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone LHP.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone LHP.JPG (281.6 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone Hard Hands.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone Hard Hands.JPG (295.66 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone Hard Hands 2.JPG
Irontech 167cm Silicone Hard Hands 2.JPG (278.72 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone Auto BJ.mp4
(47.26 MiB) Downloaded 299 times
Irontech 167cm Silicone S18 ROS head Ultra Soft Silicone Softness.mp4
(71.59 MiB) Downloaded 225 times
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ultra Soft Silicone 167cm w/ Automatic Blowjob Factory Photos

Post by mathieu242 »

WOW!!

Congrats she looks great.

Interesting, I've been telling everyone that my next purchase would be the IT RealLady doll, but the more I look at the IT silicone dolls I think the only difference between the two is that the RL is a 3D scan of a live woman's body. The silicone details, the choices in heads.. it's all the same I guess?

After looking at that video the soft silicone is definitely the way to go! The butt and lower back softness looked incredible. I think the softer silicone should overcome some of the firmness in key areas of her body due to the weight reduction foam core, eh? Also, I think a lot of people say to stay away from soft silicone options because it is more fragile, but I'm of the opinion that an experienced doll owner knows the limitations of these dolls and knows how to care for them so that the life expectancy of the softer silicone shouldn't come into play.

:glou:

I think you might want to put in your request at work for an extended 2 week vacation to you know..try out this new auto BJ function lol 8) 8)
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

beautiful

Slipandslide
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Slipandslide »

Looks great update on the final weight of her?

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Slipandslide wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm Looks great update on the final weight of her?

I honestly forgot. A spinal weld up inside the frame housing the bj motor has broken off so she can no longer stand or sit upright.

Irontech has finished with my replacement and will be shipping it shortly. Once I can lift her, I can give you a better approximation. I don’t own a scale, but my experience in weighing heavy mechanical parts for shipping allows me to feel it out to close to accurate or dead on.

I do remember being pleasantly surprised when lifting her before as she was lighter than my heaviest doll, the 171cm JY. That doll is about 90lbs/40.8kg. So going off of memory which is a ball park guess… between 70 to 80lbs when lifting with my forearm between the doll legs
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Slipandslide wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:08 pm Looks great update on the final weight of her?
I suppose all we had to do was read the review from when I received the doll lol. I put it at 70-75lbs in the review

See link for the 167cm in my signature block

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Great review can you show how the plug in for the auto blow job is on the doll and maybe the controls. Thanks

INFORMATIONS