www.sexdollaustralia.com

Quick Review - Who would have thought I'd get a second one?

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
ZacT009
Active Poster
Active Poster

Quick Review - Who would have thought I'd get a second one?

Post by ZacT009 »

Hi All,

Just thought I'd drop a quick review on my recent purchase of a Zelex 170cm "Whitney" or Carmen GE94-2.

Three years ago I purchased a Gynoid "Laura" from Andrew at Sex Doll Australia (SDA). Like most that was a long process (not as long as some) but the experience was a great one and Olivia and I have been very happy ever since!
Of course I never thought I would buy another figure as at the time the price was certainly up there at 8k.

Well as time has passed the technology has changed as has the other company offerings.
I have watched Zelex over the years and have been very impressed with their progress in design, functionality, customer service and price. All things that make for a very compelling product.
Lets' also not forget that Andrew at SDA is always very helpful and will answer all of your questions promptly no matter how "dumb" they may seem!
Another great service is that you can see the figures for yourself "face to face" if you are lucky enough to be in the same city as where Andrew operates.
Having done my research via the net and of course this very forum I had a fair idea of which version I was interested in.
Andrew was kind enough to let me look at the options in the different heads to help my decision process. Looking at the actual thing is far, far better than factory photos, definitely for me anyway.
The final benefit is then when you have decided and paid for your new lady and can pick her up and take her home on the same day!
One last thing that I will mention is that the Zelex doll I took home has ALL the features I would have liked when I went down this rabbit hole, but I'd never tell Olivia that!!

Say "Hi" to Amelia Carmel!!
Attachments
20231105_171811.jpg
20231105_171811.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2189 times
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378

mibdul

Re: Quick Review - Who would have thought I'd get a second one?

Post by mibdul »

She looks amazing, Zac. Congrats! Waiting on a Zelex girl myself at the moment.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Being able to buy "off the shelf" would be awesome. The wait is so tough, took me about a month of research, now there is probably close to two month wait for delivery. I just wish they had more dolls to choose from.

Congrats on your new lady. She looks lovely.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Thanks for your review and she looks fantastic! Glad to be of assistance and thank you for your support. All the best.

:glou:
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

Arisa_

Post by Arisa_ »

(Late) congrats. She’s beautiful! Will Amelia have her own thread/album soon?
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #67)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Isabella Maria says "Hola!" to Amelia Carmel. What a stunning gal you have in her.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

ZacT009
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ZacT009 »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:09 pm (Late) congrats. She’s beautiful! Will Amelia have her own thread/album soon?
Thanks Arisa_

So sorry for the very late reply (it appears we no longer get email notifications! :roll: )

I haven't really decided whether Amelia will get a thread, although she and Olivia have been having some fun over at Eye Candy under one of the sub categories! 8)
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378

INFORMATIONS