www.wmdolls.com

New Material S-TPE

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Material S-TPE

Post by ZZ48UUP »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:48 pm
ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:17 am You make every height, curve, breast size imaginable but have only TWO TPE dolls with accurate LHP. Can you just fix that???!!!
Which ones are they? I didn't consider WM also because of this! The make great looking dolls but this is quite important for a lot of people. If they are able to do it twice why change back to bad designs?
Hi MyDollsHappy.

Sorry for the slow reply. The 164F & the 159C. I have the 164. The curves are too exaggerated for my taste. The 159C is apparently pretty good too. That one is just too short for what I'm looking for.

Good luck!

UserNr12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UserNr12 »

I honestly don´t care about the LHP or realism, I just want a 163H without the maintenance hassle or with quickly fading colors. 90% of all Silicone Dolls don´t have a fantasy body with over exaggerated curves.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Who was answers to questions?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

Yes, was this about S-TPE or LHP, which is correct?

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Various questions have been flying around since WMDOLL started this thread, but nothing has been answered yet!
Well, maybe it's the Chinese New Year vacation, but we'll have to wait all week for their answers! :(
Since there are no answers on S-TPE, the topic has somehow switched to LHP, which is also very important... :P
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

mebaru wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:18 pm Various questions have been flying around since WMDOLL started this thread, but nothing has been answered yet!
Well, maybe it's the Chinese New Year vacation, but we'll have to wait all week for their answers! :(
Since there are no answers on S-TPE, the topic has somehow switched to LHP, which is also very important... :P

LHP has already been discussed extensively in another thread, even with a leaderboard.
The spring festival will soon be over,

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

PaulDenton2001 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:23 pm Which model of doll was this in the video?

Screenshot 2024-02-07 192037.png
That doll got awful LHP.

I put it here because this was the conclusion on the topic about LHP to let the manufacturer know.
This way the manufacturer got a clear indication on what to improve.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

It is understood that the new S-TPE material is much stronger than normal TPE!
What I want to know most is whether it is possible to reduce weight by internal structure like silicone dolls!
How is it really? :evil:
You may not want to answer, but please do! :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:
My gal

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Can you get gel breasts at larger breast sizes due to the increased strength of the S-TPE?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

mebaru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 am It is understood that the new S-TPE material is much stronger than normal TPE!
What I want to know most is whether it is possible to reduce weight by internal structure like silicone dolls!
Probably not. :(
If S-TPE is still TPE and hot molded then there is still the issue of lighter core material being able to handle the heat.

All these so far are good questions, but I really doubt that WM will answer most of them.
Either they do not yet know since the material is new, of that they don't want to give an "official" answer.

If users get some, test it and give opinions and observations, that's one thing.
If they answer something it is "official". And then if it is not 100% folks come back and yap and moan.

So I guess there will be a lot more questions her for a while.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

astronomyguy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm Can you get gel breasts at larger breast sizes due to the increased strength of the S-TPE?
This is just me reading between the lines, in the official STPE video by WM I find it curious that the STPE doll had the bigger breasts, and the regular TPE smaller. Why is this? I do think that the STPE (if the claims of it being more resilient than regular TPE are proven by long term real life experience) allows for bigger breasts.

However, given how hard the staff member hit the breasts, as well as the differential breast size, I think the STPE material most likely is harder,/bouncier and have less "jiggle"???? So they need the bigger breast size to demonstrate more appealing breast movements? All these materials have their limitations in some way, and I don't think there can ever be a magical sweet spot that could satisfy everyone (us all having different preferences). So STPE is probably still a tradeoff? More elasticity, and hardness sacrificing some softness for the sake of durability, and more details??? I think wheezer pointed out in another post that he believes WM is trying to pull an SLE thing with their STPE. Where as SLE went softer and lost some details, WM went a bit harder but gained some details?????

Just some thoughts. I was going to order the 154b in STPE just to check it out. The price is pretty reasonable (with a lot of previous paid options now included via MRD) but now I think I might just hold back, and see what the reviews are. I forgot I need new tires for my vehicle!

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Wheezer wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:17 pm Probably not. :(
If S-TPE is still TPE and hot molded then there is still the issue of lighter core material being able to handle the heat.

All these so far are good questions, but I really doubt that WM will answer most of them.
Either they do not yet know since the material is new, of that they don't want to give an "official" answer.

If users get some, test it and give opinions and observations, that's one thing.
If they answer something it is "official". And then if it is not 100% folks come back and yap and moan.

Cheers!
... W ...
I guess the reality is as you said.
I had a hunch.
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see... :?
My gal

ghila87

Post by ghila87 »

It's possible but is a strange posture IMHO, why bother advicing a new product and create hype if when people start asking questions you don't answer them?

This kind of attitude is one of the reason I've not purchased a WM or Angel Kiss dolls, they have really good sculpts but the lack of communication have kept me away from them.
Wheezer wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:17 pm
mebaru wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 am It is understood that the new S-TPE material is much stronger than normal TPE!

Cheers!
... W ...

Merp1353
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Merp1353 »

I've got one on the way, arriving end of March probably -- A 158cm L-cup. It's my first doll ever though, so I won't have a baseline to compare it to. S-TPE was free with the seller I bought from, so I said why not lol.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

ghila87 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:36 am It's possible but is a strange posture IMHO, why bother advicing a new product and create hype if when people start asking questions you don't answer them?

This kind of attitude is one of the reason I've not purchased a WM or Angel Kiss dolls, they have really good sculpts but the lack of communication have kept me away from them.
Wheezer wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:17 pm

Cheers!
... W ...
Non-communication is a red flag warning by dollforum when dealing with unauthorized sellers. This company behaves the same way.

INFORMATIONS