www.sino-doll.com

Will the new love hole design be available for all Sino dolls?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Will the new love hole design be available for all Sino dolls?

Post by Thelord001 »

I see Sinodoll has come up with a doll with a new love hole design, with just one (vaginal) entry and no anal entry. I suppose the idea with this is to make it more strong and durable. My question is, will this new love hole design be available for all SinoDoll models?

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Will the new love hole design be available for all Sino dolls?

Post by Thelord001 »

Im bumping this thread cause i think its an important matter.

ElusiveGZ

Post by ElusiveGZ »

This is purely conjecture but, based on my limited understanding of how the manufacturing process works, I really doubt it. The love hole design is part of the mold - if not the inside of them then definitely at least the outside. And you can't just "update" the molds. You can put different materials in them, which is how they do the new "Pro-Soft" softness, but you can't edit the form of the mold itself. They would have to manufacture new molds, and throw away the ones they already have, and I really don't think they could justify doing that just to change the love holes a little bit. At any rate, I've never heard of any manufacturer doing something like that. The closest would be some making versions of existing heads with movable jaws, but that's probably more of a skeleton update than a mold update.

The idea is probably that they'll keep adding new bodies to the "Soft-Max" range and that customers will mainly buy those in the future, so the old bodies will be gradually "phased out". Which is kind of unfortunate, really - I personally am very fond of how the old 160cm body looks, minus the love holes, and I'd love it if they just made that but with the Soft-Max process and love hole design. The 161cm bodies that they brought out recently just don't appeal to me in the same way. But oh well, I'll wait and see what else they come up with.

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

ElusiveGZ wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:11 pm This is purely conjecture but, based on my limited understanding of how the manufacturing process works, I really doubt it. The love hole design is part of the mold - if not the inside of them then definitely at least the outside. And you can't just "update" the molds. You can put different materials in them, which is how they do the new "Pro-Soft" softness, but you can't edit the form of the mold itself. They would have to manufacture new molds, and throw away the ones they already have, and I really don't think they could justify doing that just to change the love holes a little bit. At any rate, I've never heard of any manufacturer doing something like that. The closest would be some making versions of existing heads with movable jaws, but that's probably more of a skeleton update than a mold update.

The idea is probably that they'll keep adding new bodies to the "Soft-Max" range and that customers will mainly buy those in the future, so the old bodies will be gradually "phased out". Which is kind of unfortunate, really - I personally am very fond of how the old 160cm body looks, minus the love holes, and I'd love it if they just made that but with the Soft-Max process and love hole design. The 161cm bodies that they brought out recently just don't appeal to me in the same way. But oh well, I'll wait and see what else they come up with.
But if it is neccessary to make the love hole more durable, i think they should consider updating/changing the molds for that part. There are different options for the vaginal cavity already so that should be possible imo. Softness is great, i absolutely love the softness of pro-soft, but if it comes at the price of lower durability, then its not so good.. Now, i agree with you the 160 is a beautiful doll, its soft and feels very realistic, its actually the softest and most realistic doll i've had, and i have tried several brands. The only problem is the vagina durability..
If you look at the new, updated one hole design with a bigger opening, it should definitely be stronger and more durable than the previous, 2 small holes design.

INFORMATIONS