realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

andrewwryann
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello everyone

Post by andrewwryann »

Hey there from Down Under. Have only been around a short time and seems like a good resource and community that's been built here from my reading so far. Interesting to see the different levels of engagement with dolls from different people and some of the impressive DIY skills at work.

Currently trying to choose my first doll, tossing up between a Kimber & Starpery 171A Hedy (different ends of the spectrum tell me about it). A few different vendors here have Hedy listed, some list Hedy V2 also with a larger cup size. One vendor specifically says not to choose 171A body and choose c-cup instead because it can't be done so I don't want to purchase a doll and have customs issues. I could probably use some bits of advice re the choice of doll and whether the 171 Hedy body in a-cup is available here.

Cheers all :glou:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hello everyone

Post by gogodolls »

Hi andrewwryann! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd like to welcome you to the TDF! :multi: I hope you find the perfect doll! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

andrewwryann wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:30 am Hey there from Down Under. Have only been I could probably use some bits of advice re the choice of doll and whether the 171 Hedy body in a-cup is available here.

Hi, Andrew, Welcome to TDF
Hedy is one of my favorite heads, she so cute and realistic staring like-human.

I believe you shouldn't have problems with customs due to her height, you can contact Starpery by email and ask them if they had shipped 171A to Australia before. You can also as Starpery to include some paper prints of Hedy 171A inside the box, all dressed, (no nude) like a mannequin portfolio of her, so anyone inspecting the box will see its a full height doll-woman

Obviously the C cup is safer. Its unfortunately authorities judge age by breast size since ao many women have small breasts. I have a 172F
Good luck!
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

andrewwryann
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by andrewwryann »

gogodolls wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:45 am Hi andrewwryann! I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd like to welcome you to the TDF! :multi: I hope you find the perfect doll! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks again for the welcome, threw in the 170c zelex as an option just to make matters more complicated. More than a few fine dolls available... But I did see your fine handiwork (should we refer to you as Dr. gogodolls, surgeon :mrgreen: ), I suppose if one doesn't find their perfect doll, they, like you can always go to work creating her :D

andrewwryann
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by andrewwryann »

Luiskjr wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:53 am
andrewwryann wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:30 am Hey there from Down Under. Have only been I could probably use some bits of advice re the choice of doll and whether the 171 Hedy body in a-cup is available here.

Hi, Andrew, Welcome to TDF
Hedy is one of my favorite heads, she so cute and realistic staring like-human.

I believe you shouldn't have problems with customs due to her height, you can contact Starpery by email and ask them if they had shipped 171A to Australia before. You can also as Starpery to include some paper prints of Hedy 171A inside the box, all dressed, (no nude) like a mannequin portfolio of her, so anyone inspecting the box will see its a full height doll-woman

Obviously the C cup is safer. Its unfortunately authorities judge age by breast size since ao many women have small breasts. I have a 172F
Good luck!
Yeah, Hedy's well featured that's for sure hey. I am checking out the zelex 170c as well. Great ideas, will enquire about those and maybe contact the vendor as well. Nice one with the 172, hope its working for you :)

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

As was told in another thread, in fact Kimber is safer because they have depot inside Australia
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Andrew!

Always glad to see fellow Aussies join the community 🙂

Cheers :glou:
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome to TDF, Andrew! You've certainly landed at the right place to help answer any questions and guide you in your quest. Cheers!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Greetings.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Welcome in Andrew :thumbs_up:

And of course, it would be remiss of me not to mention my short review of Kimber Doll Deluxe :)

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

andrewwryann wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:30 am Hey there from Down Under. Have only been around a short time and seems like a good resource and community that's been built here from my reading so far. Interesting to see the different levels of engagement with dolls from different people and some of the impressive DIY skills at work.

Currently trying to choose my first doll, tossing up between a Kimber & Starpery 171A Hedy (different ends of the spectrum tell me about it). A few different vendors here have Hedy listed, some list Hedy V2 also with a larger cup size. One vendor specifically says not to choose 171A body and choose c-cup instead because it can't be done so I don't want to purchase a doll and have customs issues. I could probably use some bits of advice re the choice of doll and whether the 171 Hedy body in a-cup is available here.

Hi andrewwryann. Davey2469 and I (Layla) welcome you to TDF. I’m sure you will enjoy the stay and you can learn a lot from here. Davey learned the Austrailian kiss (like a French kiss, only down under)
37233024_Unknown.jpeg
37233024_Unknown.jpeg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 267 times
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

G'day Aussie :)
South of the border or Queenslander? Kimberdoll territory

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi andrewwryann
Welcome to TDF. Hope you have lots of fun with whichever doll you choose. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

seagull wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:52 am G'day Aussie :)
South of the border or Queenslander? Kimberdoll territory

Ah, no wonder why I saw so many Kimberdolls sunbathing along Surfers Paradise Beach 🙃
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS