www.wmdolls.com

WTB First Doll - Calgary, Canada, or NW US

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
qpilot
Apprentice
Apprentice

WTB First Doll - Calgary, Canada, or NW US

Post by qpilot »

Like the title says, I'm seeking my first doll.

I've always been curious about dolls, and a recent health issue is making it difficult to meet women, so it's time for a doll.

I'm in Calgary, and would prefer shipping, but can also pick up in Western Canada or the NW US.

Prefer full sized dolls, A-C cup, and lighter skin. However, I'm open to checking out whatever you have.

Rusty_LoveJoy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WTB First Doll - Calgary, Canada, or NW US

Post by Rusty_LoveJoy »

Hello,
I have a Silicone Doll 160cm in good condition.
Please PM me, and let me know your email address. I will send you the detail and pictures.

Rusty

Maddison428
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WTB First Doll - Calgary, Canada, or NW US

Post by Maddison428 »

Hi are you still looking for a doll I have one for sale 139 cm shipping is an option located in Prince George bc pick up is also avalible

INFORMATIONS