sanhuiofficial.com

Is the Sanhui 100cm a good buy?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Caudillo

Is the Sanhui 100cm a good buy?

Post by Caudillo »

So far, my favored choice for a torso doll purchase is the Sanhui 100cm, even though it is more expensive (as configured to my choices) than Sino-Doll but less expensive than Starpery with the silicone option (at $800!).

I have been pleased with my Sanhui 160cm (Eva - a few posts) as there has been no deterioration to skin or skeleton after two years. One breast needed an gel top up but no other maintenance issues. Mike at Sanhui has been very helpful in buying a second head for Eva.

I like the permanent pigment option for areola and labia, both of which Eva has.

I like the arms and upper thighs despite the weight penalty as the torso will be dressed and propped up at a chair or sofa most of the time. Eva has a spare head with a moveable jaw so I will have at least one extra head for variety.

I intend to travel with the torso for long vacations, at 25kg weight I should not incur extra baggage fees.

I am going to search for more reviews before spending two grand on half a doll. Any reader/member comment or advice will be much appreciated.
Attachments
Sanhui_100cm.jpg
Sanhui_100cm.jpg (32.81 KiB) Viewed 1235 times

Caudillo

Re: Is the Sanhui 100cm a good buy?

Post by Caudillo »

Having done extensive research and endless comparisons, I had concluded that this Sanhui 100cm torso was my best choice and placed my order.

I was disappointed to hear back that Sanhui only ships dolls with textured skin (remember Henry Ford and the Model T - only in black?).

I am not comfortable with paying $2000 and risking problems with paint pealing. Eva, my 160cm Sanhui has been fine without textured skin.

The Japanese saying - “less is more” has merit.

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

Do keep us updated on how it goes. Looking forward to your review!

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

You got the doll? any photos for us :D
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes