exdollofficial.com

Photos of my first EXDOLL doll Anna, campus ver.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LuvBee3

Photos of my first EXDOLL doll Anna, campus ver.

Post by LuvBee3 »

Hello guys,
This is my first time to post on TDF. I would like to share some photos with you guys.
When I saw EXDOLL released Anna and their new body 171sevo pro, I was really interested so I placed the deposit. After being waiting so long, finally I got her.
After watching her for the past few days, I felt that Anna stands out in a very interesting way, and the more I watch her, the more I enjoy it.
Her face is actually very suitable for shooting every photos, especially with her height, her outfit is atmospheric and her clothes are very flattering. For this campus style, I specially ordered a jacket for her. She looks great!
Another important thing is, the new body is extremely soft and realistic! :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: It feels like I'm touching a real person with delicate skin and fleshly body. The body painting is lifelike as well.
I can't wait to show you guys my work! Tell me if you like it! Thx.

Deadman 9000

Re: Photos of my first EXDOLL doll Anna, campus ver.

Post by Deadman 9000 »

i look foward to it :D

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Photos of my first EXDOLL doll Anna, campus ver.

Post by Jonathan- »

Congrats and welcome to the Forum!

It must be nice having a pretty college girl living with you now. :) I'm looking forward to seeing your photos of her.

INFORMATIONS