www.wmdolls.com

Need help with my first purchase

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sekiro1990

Need help with my first purchase

Post by Sekiro1990 »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and thank god I found it before making my first purchase. After trying to make a reverse search on Google couldn't find any video reviews or the model name to find the dolls on this forum, was hoping you could help me make up my mind and decide on which would be a good first purchase and why. Thanks!!

P.S The last one is very famous, I know :D just wanted to show my three beautiful options.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Need help with my first purchase

Post by mathieu242 »

You are correct about that last one, that is the WM 163H doll.

She weighs about 51kg / 112 lbs without a head, probably 115lbs with her head on. From a few years experience on this Forum I can tell you that there is no bigger deciding factor that goes into a first time doll owner's experience than DOLL WEIGHT. Not only is she 115lbs, but she's very short for that weight and if you are not extremely physically fit I can tell you that a doll this heavy will be a challenge both physically and sexually. I think you'll find a lot of senior members here will agree that your first doll should always be in the 70-80 lb range so you can become familiar with their (and yours!) limitations.

A new silicone or TPE doll should be fun and sexy to play with, not a draining physical workout that requires you to take a break every time you want to flip her around and play with her in a different position lol.

Dolls this big are really sexy and I know for a lot of men including myself this body type is a real fantasy. But you also have to be realistic and think about how much enjoyment might be spoiled from keeping up with a 115lb doll that cost you $2000.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Yeah don't buy the third choise. Too heavy doll makes sex difficult and not fun at all. Even if you have strenght the TPE material is going to be on the very edge of holding up when you jank and carry the doll. I highly suggest doll under 30 kg as your first one. I personally love big tits, but having my 40 kg doll she requires alot of physical strenght if I want to do anything else than missionary position.

I don't know the first 2 dolls, but it all depends on the money you want to put down also. I suggest to buy silicone doll with all the goodies about 2500-2800 USD if you have the money.

here's one that weight only 24 kg!
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/14 ... -doll-mia/
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Sekiro1990!

I agree weight is always the most underrated factor new doll owners look at and regret later. You have to account for the facts that a doll is deadweight, made of a soft material, unevenly distributed and of an odd carrying shape, making them a lot harder to carry than say a deadlift of the same weight.

I recommend going with a lighter doll first, something under 30kg. Unless, you're absolutely sure you can handle the weight.

All the best! 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I can handle the 40 kg, but it really makes you sweaty to handle that much weight in bead. The sheets get all fucked and twisted becuase the weight and the mattressess too. I'm titties guy, but my 40kg Elsa Babe will be my last 40kg doll it's not worth it in the long run. There is also bigger titties girls out there like this one: https://realsexdoll.com/product/sex-doll-ilsd049/

Notice that the silicone version weight is 26 kg and TPE version is 34kg.

Also this version has super realistic bodypainting like you see form the photos that's why this model is on my favorite list too :P
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

If you can, go for a hybrid doll, with a silicone head and TPE body. TPE heads are fine, but they don’t hold details very well, and photographers often use tricks to minimize their lack of lifelike features.

And to echo everyone… WATCH THE WEIGHT

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

A hearty welcome to TDF, Sekiro1990!!!

Yes, yet another vote here for "be mindful of the weight." Remember, it's not just the weight, but you will be lifting her awkwardly, while trying to be very careful of her. Think of trying to lift and move around/carry an unconscious person and you've kind-of got the idea. My Isabella (around 80 lbs.) is pretty-much all I can handle (and I'm in very-good' shape), but thank goodness that I've gotten better at it with experience. She's definitely a handful for this 6'0" 170lb. athletic body of mine. No, we don't spend a whole lot of time dancing. :D
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

INFORMATIONS