www.sedoll.com

Repair advice for new doll owner

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
MiraiChobits

Repair advice for new doll owner

Post by MiraiChobits »

Hi TDF members.
I'm a new doll owner and unfortunately, my new SEDoll brand TPE doll have received a small puncture on her back.
I know there are a lot of advice on the forum but I'd be extremely grateful if someone would advise me on my predicament before I try to undertake this small task. I cant recall how it happened besides a few guesses, such as maybe her finger had poked it when I was struggling to flip her around or having curled her into a fetal position and straining her back.

Should I use TPE glue? Or would heating like a tiny piece of TPE and sealing the puncture be another option? I have a slab of TPE given to me with my doll when she arrived.

This is her injury:
20240121_001519.jpg
20240121_001519.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 255 times
20240121_001535.jpg
20240121_001535.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 255 times
20240121_001556.jpg
20240121_001556.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 255 times
20240121_001609.jpg
20240121_001609.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 255 times
20240121_213048.jpg
20240121_213048.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 255 times

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Re: Repair advice for new doll owner

Post by Agent Laura »

★ Doll Modifications 🔧, Repair 🩺& Maintenance 👩‍⚕️ :
viewforum.php?f=7

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

While agent Laura has pointed you to the correct forum for this question, what alarms me is the this is not a puncture or tear, there is a small amount of TPE missing. It is a gouge.
You can not fix this fully with 3M 94 Primer (aka TPE Glue). 3M 94 Primer is a solvent, not a glue, so if you were to put a tiny drop deep in the hole it will seal the hole, but it will not fill in or smooth over the divot.
Don't use heat to smooth this over or fill this until you have practiced your ass off. It is sooooooo easy to make a tiny defect into a major defect with heat. Smoothing TPE is a practiced skill, like golf.

It's a tiny divot, so if you can just leave it the fuck alone, I would just leave it the fuck alone.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

MiraiChobits wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:37 pm Hi TDF members.
I'm a new doll owner and unfortunately, my new SEDoll brand TPE doll have received a small puncture on her back.
I highly recommend you take Rev Jack's advice. :glou:
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Ok. Thank you for the advice everyone. I'll try my best to just leave it alone and to not put any strain on her back as best I can. I'll monitor the area in case it begins to get worse or so.
Eventually, if it ever gets bigger, I'll have to address it. I'm more concerned with it being sealed more so than achieving a smooth surface as I'm much more afraid of it growing bigger through regular wear and tear of me playing with her.
In the meantime I'll snoop around the repair forum and read up as much as I can and maybe buy and practice a bit on some tpe slabs with heat until I learn the skill, so it will prepare me for the future. Its a skill that would be more beneficial for me to know more so than not.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

RevJack wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:15 pm While agent Laura has pointed you to the correct forum for this question, what alarms me is the this is not a puncture or tear, there is a small amount of TPE missing. It is a gouge.
You can not fix this fully with 3M 94 Primer (aka TPE Glue). 3M 94 Primer is a solvent, not a glue, so if you were to put a tiny drop deep in the hole it will seal the hole, but it will not fill in or smooth over the divot.
Don't use heat to smooth this over or fill this until you have practiced your ass off. It is sooooooo easy to make a tiny defect into a major defect with heat. Smoothing TPE is a practiced skill, like golf.

It's a tiny divot, so if you can just leave it the fuck alone, I would just leave it the fuck alone.

Reverend Jack
Omg ,yes! I've turned many of 1/4" imperfections into 6" of "what the hell did I do !?"

Practice makes perfect and I'm no where close to perfect lmao!!!!!

INFORMATIONS