yldoll.com

YLdoll Auto Clamp/Suction vagina review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MiraiChobits

YLdoll Auto Clamp/Suction vagina review

Post by MiraiChobits »

Welp, unfortunately I think my Auto Clamp/suction Vagina with my YLdoll just outright stopped working. Sadly I had only got the chance to use it about twice, so meaning two sessions. While I dont remember how many times I've tested the tech by turning it on and off, the extremely short longevity of this feature kind of saddens me.
20240129_173627.jpg
20240129_173627.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 516 times
Coming off from having just healed from experiencing a skin rash reaction, I wanted to test my body with her again and spend some quality time with her at last but when I got to activating the Auto Clamp/Succ feature, it would compress but not de-compress. This is the moment I knew instantly, something was wrong and I'll most likely no longer get to experience this nice gimmick. It wouldnt turn off no matter how many times I pressed the button, hold, and release. I feared the compression would eventually damage my doll's vaginal orifice so I kept trying but no luck. I left her overnight standing like this, hoping the battery would just run out and release her from the pain. I needed to sleep for work, and trust me, I spent the whole night praying the compression would just release. So in the end, I went to work with only like 4 hours of sleep.
20240118_183424.jpg
20240118_183424.jpg (7.45 MiB) Viewed 516 times
Fast forward a day later, which is today, with a full charge, thinking of testing(turning it on) the Auto Clamp/Succ feature to see if it'll magically work...it wont turn on. Pressed the button several times, even holding and releasing, nope, wont turn on. T^T ahh I'm a bit sadden right now. I really liked it. Maybe a wire connection or something came off? But there's no way to access the devices without cutting her up and I am in no way or having the means to do that to her. I'm a new doll owner and I made a noob mistake of not researching the tech first. Now I wished I hadn't gotten it. I would side with any other buyers who bought and tried this feature, Recommending others to not get it. I could've gotten something nice with that $200 or paid my bills with it too.

Goodbye $200 T^T

Rotgut_the_bloated

Re: YLdoll Auto Clamp/Suction vagina review

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

Damn... it sucks when we get scammed! Its non working tech, broken, and shouldnt be for sale! Or atleast they should have warranty of some kind.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Hi! Who was your vendor? None of our agents contacted us about this problem yet so we really can't help you in any way. If you have a problem it has to be done through your vendor. If you let me know who it was I will talk to them and see what we can do.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

YL Doll wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm Hi! Who was your vendor? None of our agents contacted us about this problem yet so we really can't help you in any way. If you have a problem it has to be done through your vendor. If you let me know who it was I will talk to them and see what we can do.
Hello, YL Doll, thank you for replying to my post.
My Vendor is Joy Love Dolls. I have not contacted them about this issue. As I looked at their FAQ and concluded I might not be eligible to meet the requirements for aid due to having already touched and used my sex doll for her main purpose.

My order number with them is: 13872

I would definitely be truly grateful if YL Doll can work with my vendor and offer a solution. Since I love my doll very much, a solution offered by her manufacturer would definitely make me really pleased. Overall, I am very pleased with my doll so I would recommend buyers to purchase from YL Doll if they find a doll they fancy.
I do believe however that for the electronics tech, being newer, it would benefit both customers and manufacturer to know what kind of experiences, from those who added the options, are going through and how long they will work and function so as to also help provide information to improve future doll tech advancements and adjustments.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm Damn... it sucks when we get scammed! Its non working tech, broken, and shouldnt be for sale! Or atleast they should have warranty of some kind.
I think warning and precautions for interested buyers from each vendors on their sales page should be warranted for the electronics add-ons.

I was captivated(and sexually aroused) by how beautiful my doll's promotional photos looked, I failed to do any due diligence before pressing the buy button. I mean, thats also the goal of all retailers. To attract and make customers buy on impulse(in consideration for just the doll). Im in the retail industry too and I kick myself all the time when I fall for such things despite knowing all the tricks used to make sales. For such things, I just smile and congratulate them🤣 it worked on me and they got a sale.

But yes, I do believe for something that either makes or breaks the experience for a customer in buying sex dolls, precautions and warnings should be in all vendor's interest in letting their customers know when considering whether they want to add electronics tech to the transaction.

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

frankly all vendors should make imbreakable tech the 1920s or make it easy to remove and repair via seams and cavities like a fiberglass box inside where the stuff is so we can repair it
that kind of breakage is shameful and criminal (planned obsolescence and shoddy products). in the past it was grounds for class action lawsuits

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

MiraiChobits wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:26 pm
YL Doll wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm Hi! Who was your vendor? None of our agents contacted us about this problem yet so we really can't help you in any way. If you have a problem it has to be done through your vendor. If you let me know who it was I will talk to them and see what we can do.
Hello, YL Doll, thank you for replying to my post.
My Vendor is Joy Love Dolls. I have not contacted them about this issue. As I looked at their FAQ and concluded I might not be eligible to meet the requirements for aid due to having already touched and used my sex doll for her main purpose.

My order number with them is: 13872

I would definitely be truly grateful if YL Doll can work with my vendor and offer a solution. Since I love my doll very much, a solution offered by her manufacturer would definitely make me really pleased. Overall, I am very pleased with my doll so I would recommend buyers to purchase from YL Doll if they find a doll they fancy.
I do believe however that for the electronics tech, being newer, it would benefit both customers and manufacturer to know what kind of experiences, from those who added the options, are going through and how long they will work and function so as to also help provide information to improve future doll tech advancements and adjustments.
This vendor does not make business with me. I advice you to contact them and describe the problem. They will then be put in contact with production itself through the person they bought the doll from. If they won't write back to you please e-mail me.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

MiraiChobits wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:42 pm
Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:19 pm Damn... it sucks when we get scammed! Its non working tech, broken, and shouldnt be for sale! Or atleast they should have warranty of some kind.
I think warning and precautions for interested buyers from each vendors on their sales page should be warranted for the electronics add-ons.

I was captivated(and sexually aroused) by how beautiful my doll's promotional photos looked, I failed to do any due diligence before pressing the buy button. I mean, thats also the goal of all retailers. To attract and make customers buy on impulse(in consideration for just the doll). Im in the retail industry too and I kick myself all the time when I fall for such things despite knowing all the tricks used to make sales. For such things, I just smile and congratulate them🤣 it worked on me and they got a sale.

But yes, I do believe for something that either makes or breaks the experience for a customer in buying sex dolls, precautions and warnings should be in all vendor's interest in letting their customers know when considering whether they want to add electronics tech to the transaction.
I told few of my clients to better not buy electronic stuff, but sadly i can't control what the vendors say. Especially the ones that don't buy directly from me.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

The current AI tech is going to be fish bait for newcomers for sure b/c it does sound good on paper almost got me reeled in. Its WIP tech from any brand and everyone should just ignore it unless they deliberately want to test it for experimenting. Same with ultra soft options these things are very fragile so warnings before purchase are a must.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

YL Doll wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:20 am This vendor does not make business with me. I advice you to contact them and describe the problem. They will then be put in contact with production itself through the person they bought the doll from. If they won't write back to you please e-mail me.
Okay, I will contact them and see if they would respond.

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Pussy69 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:35 am The current AI tech is going to be fish bait for newcomers for sure b/c it does sound good on paper almost got me reeled in. Its WIP tech from any brand and everyone should just ignore it unless they deliberately want to test it for experimenting. Same with ultra soft options these things are very fragile so warnings before purchase are a must.
I am extremely critical of AI tech, in terms of how AI tech advancement is, so for the near future, I doubt I would seriously consider this feature if offered. Imo, it is still only in its infancy stage where one on one conversation feels very artificial and limited since its programmed to respond to my voice inputs. I'm okay messing with AI apps like the kindroid, but on a doll, I'd prefer if it was a lot closer to what we see in sci fi fiction.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

MiraiChobits wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:16 am
Pussy69 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:35 am The current AI tech is going to be fish bait for newcomers for sure b/c it does sound good on paper almost got me reeled in. Its WIP tech from any brand and everyone should just ignore it unless they deliberately want to test it for experimenting. Same with ultra soft options these things are very fragile so warnings before purchase are a must.
I am extremely critical of AI tech, in terms of how AI tech advancement is, so for the near future, I doubt I would seriously consider this feature if offered. Imo, it is still only in its infancy stage where one on one conversation feels very artificial and limited since its programmed to respond to my voice inputs. I'm okay messing with AI apps like the kindroid, but on a doll, I'd prefer if it was a lot closer to what we see in sci fi fiction.
Yeah I think the tech we were hoping for similar to movies and TV shows would cost a huge amount of money compared to what we have. Now that I think about it these AI features are added in either free or around $100. If it were Advance AI it would triple the cost on that doll. As you stated before they are using it as a sale bait to give us an extra push on a purchase.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS