sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where do I get cheap automatic doll cleaner

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
OneLoveforme

Where do I get cheap automatic doll cleaner

Post by OneLoveforme »

Hello every !! I am brand new to having a doll and I was wondering where you get the best price on an automatic douche cleaning system for my doll ? I live in Canada if that makes a difference !! Thanks in advance have a great day!!

Beepboop92

Re: Where do I get cheap automatic doll cleaner

Post by Beepboop92 »

I'm also interested in this topic. I've mainly been wanting to get a doll with inserts to not have cleaning be a hassle, but many members claim the built-in option is always better sensationally. Is there someone on this forum who has tried any of those autocleaners that can weigh in on the topic?

What's it like to set up? How long does it take? How discrete is it? How loud is it? etc.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

My auto-cleaner is me :)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

seagull wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:04 am My auto-cleaner is me :)
:haha4: Good one seagull! :lol:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

I just use an old fashioned douche/enema bag. Fill it once with soapy water and cycle the whole thing and then fill it with hot water and do the same. Then I dry the canal out with a fish tank air pump. It's not that hard, but you need to be careful of water spilling. I have a hard time justifying spending what they are asking for one of those automatic cleaners, also where the heck do you store something like that with two buckets, etc?

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Cheap?
Give her a shower .
Or use a femidom.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Cheap?
Give her a shower .
Or use a femidom.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I do the same as siliconevirgin, but it's a small yard pond pump instead of the bag. She sits atop an empty bucket to catch the runoff, and another bucket has the pump.

Naturally this only happens in the event that a condom breaks...
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

hayabusa1208
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hayabusa1208 »

Technician wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:46 am I do the same as siliconevirgin, but it's a small yard pond pump instead of the bag. She sits atop an empty bucket to catch the runoff, and another bucket has the pump.

Naturally this only happens in the event that a condom breaks...
how does this work? can you show me photos of what you use or have? i just bought a doll and will arrive end of the month. so i want to prepare the tools needed.

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

seagull wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:04 am My auto-cleaner is me :)
when can you call round then? :lol:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I'm a dedicated unit, one cleaning function, one fixed location :glou:

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I have never taken photos, because that just seems strange to take pictures of my dolls squatting naked over a bucket, but it looks like this:

* (2) 5 gallon buckets
* 6 feet of 5/16" hose with small holes drilled towards the end so water can go in all directions and out the end
* the smallest pond pump from HFT
* a hunk of old painted wood shelving
* 6 feet of aquarium air tubing (again with a bunch of holes drilled in the last 5 inches or so)
* an aquarium air pump
* SoftSoap
* 6' of paracord

I fill one bucket with about 3 gallons of water and mix with some SoftSoap, then stick the pump in the bottom (the pond pump has little suction cups) with the hose on it.

Then I put the hunk of shelf atop the other bucket like a seat and set the Doll on it with the orifice to be cleaned hanging off the shelf seat, it helps if she's leaning forward with her feet on the ground.

I insert the pump hose into the orifice, then tie a clove hitch on the hose with the paracord, run the paracord up her buttcrack, over her shoulder, between her huge melons and back down to the hose for another clove hitch. (The rope keeps the hose from just popping out from water pressure, like the first time I tried it)

Plug in the pump and let it flush the orifice with soapy water, then rinse the bucket and put about 3 gallons of fresh water in. Then I dump out the catch bucket from under the doll and set her back up for the "rinse cycle".

The aquarium pump is pretty self explanatory, just do the same and let it run for a long time with the doll upright.

Tiny pond pumps like this are actually pretty low flow, for making mini waterfalls and such in little plastic yard ponds, so it's not a lot of pressure or volume that would hurt the Doll.

Holes in the tubing should be drilled despite the fact that they can be easily poked so they're big enough for water / air to escape from or it will just come out the end, whether or not that matters is debatable.

Naturally just setting her upright in a bathtub would be a nice option, but there's no tub where my Dolls currently reside.
70487_W3.jpg
70487_W3.jpg (171.3 KiB) Viewed 173 times
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

My best advise on the topic of cleaning internally is .... try to avoid doing it. Just use protection and hope nothing goes wrong, but keep a cleaning and flushing plan in place for when something does go wrong. Everybody has a different opinion, that's just mine, and so far I've only had to do this a few times, and none of my dolls have gotten pregnant either ... whew.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

seagull wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:35 am I'm a dedicated unit, one cleaning function, one fixed location :glou:
Now THAT'S NOT TRUE.

You also have the automated function to horribly desicrate that lovely creature of God.

But you are forgiven your venal sins my child of clay.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Surprised there aren't more DiY projects for this using a wet and dry vacuum, shop vac or spot washer, considering their price and availability now.
Altho I'm still v.happy with our 3D printed douche, big syringe, camping toilet, and aquarium pump solution to be honest viewtopic.php?t=89988
I don't think it's be too difficult to print a similar attachment for a spot washer or shop vac

INFORMATIONS