www.rosemarydoll.com

RosemaryDoll - solid vendor!

Reviews on RosemaryDoll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

RosemaryDoll - solid vendor!

Post by terabyte »

Just recieved my doll from RosemaryDoll, Chloe and Raven have been absolutely great to work with from day 1. I really like the website, items are easy to find with plenty of photos, I currently have a large wishlist/purchase list with them. My only issue is I had to login in multiple times to get to my account (could be a browser issue).

I did the layaway option, once I hit the 71% paid they put the doll in production (a great service), was done in 2 weeks and I had factory photos. Tracking number came on my FedEx app 1st, them a few days later I got an email with tracking from Rosemary informing me that my doll was in transit from the factory. Took about a week before FedEx had my package and was getting it to me, not bad at all. Doll showed up well packaged, with all the accessories I asked for. Superb service, definitely will be buying from them again.

INFORMATIONS