zelex.com.cn

buyer indecision

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Ringenpw
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

buyer indecision

Post by Ringenpw »

Dang love both the 160j and 164g, the 160 is the one I want to spend all night in the sack with while the 164 is the one I want to dress up all pretty and spend a movie night with. I'm just under 5 9 so the 160 is probably more my height bracket but she is a bit heavier. anyone know if the listed net weight is before or after weight reduction? They make choosing so difficult.

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: buyer indecision

Post by Lestat »

As far as I know the SLE dolls are all premade and ready to ship so they don't offer weight reduction.
It is a tough choice though, I'm in the same boat. If I can swing it I'll get both, but leaning more towards the 160J with head 206-1 to start with.

kendryckxo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kendryckxo »

I'm still in the decision process as well. I ended up buying a weight set to work on deadlifts lol. Ten pounds isn't much of a difference though, and I think using something like a patient sling could make the difference a non-issue.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

kendryckxo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:12 pm I'm still in the decision process as well. I ended up buying a weight set to work on deadlifts lol. Ten pounds isn't much of a difference though, and I think using something like a patient sling could make the difference a non-issue.

Keep in mind deadlifting a balanced barbell is a lot easier than lifting a soft doll with uneven weight distribution!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

SLE is sold "As Is". No weight reduction. Manufacturer stated weight may end up being different (most likely a bit heavier) than the actual weight of the doll you receive and doesn't include the head which is another 3kg or so. Gym weights don't really prepare you to "use" doll weight unfortunately. It's dead weight and unevenly distributed weight. It's when you are "using" the doll and changing positions and such where your fitness will be tested.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

The good news is that the longer you wait, eventually the price will drop significantly.
This month's bleeding-edge dolls are next year's clearance sale champions.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How much lower do you expect a SLE to go?
They are pretty much $1800 everywhere.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS