Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Has anyone tried Purell to clean off their silicone dolls?

I figured since it dries quickly and kills germs well it might be a good thing to use.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

lightspeed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightspeed »

Awesome thread and suggestions. I have some things to buy. :)

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Excellent info!
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

MikeB251
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MikeB251 »

Thanks for the demo. It will be useful for a newbie like me.

mwaasp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mwaasp »

I've been using an entirely different technique which has been working well for me. Don't even have to move her off the bed, if in missionary position she's ready to go.

I have some sponges I have cut up into smaller pieces, about 3cm wide and 5cm long (the sponges are about 1cm thick)

I wet the sponge pieces, keep a few wet and squeeze as much water as I can out of the rest.

Put a couple drops of soap in the vagina, grab one of the wet sponge pieces with a long hemostat and work it in and out to get some lather.

Repeat with the other wet sponge pieces until there is no more lather.

Repeat with the dry sponge pieces a few times until they come out dry.

Check with fingers to ensure there is no remaining slipperiness.

Use the hemostat and a disinfectant wipe to wipe down the inside.

Dry with aquarium pump for about 2 hours.

MistyDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MistyDolls »

Thanks for all the good ideas! :)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

This Cleaning Kit can be used directly on the bed to easily clean the vagina of sex dolls, and it won’t leak water and wet the sheets.

A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

iloveveronica

Post by iloveveronica »

Hi I just got my first doll yesterday and while it's TPE I have a question related to the drying process

Doesn't keeping the legs spread for an hour potentially damage the doll? I got a WM doll and the user manual said not to keep the doll in any given pose for too long or it will risk damage to the joints. Do I really need to to keep the legs spread like that? What I was thinking is to stand the doll up with legs slightly spread wide enough for air flow, then put a fan of the floor aiming upwards. Would that also work?

Also, I'm terrified about mold. I just cleaned her for the first time yesterday and didn't use a fan to dry. I just used the absorbent rod that came with the doll. It hasn't quite been 24 hours yet but after reading this thread I'm tempted to go home and clean her again and use a fan to dry her because I read that mold can start forming as early as 24 hours. How worried should I be?

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

HI,
I'm sure this has been asked before but how do you Clean a Sucking vagina doll? Thanks

wisepeasant
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wisepeasant »

There's lots of great info on this thread already but I'll throw in my two cents as well. All the dolls I own were purchased from a dealer that only carries TPE dolls which have no plug in back of the vagina opening. And considering I've never taken the time to get plug them myself... YET☝️... obviously it's always been a priority to keep things tidy at all times so that no moisture gets to the skeleton. With all that said and considered, this is how I've cleaned these unplugged dolls over the years...

- As a precaution I always shove 2-3 paper towels into the back of the vagina to prevent any lube from getting to the skeleton. Another benefit is that when it's time to clean up, simply pulling the paper towels out will remove most of the moisture already

- When it's time for a more thorough cleaning, I will stuff 2-3 paper towels into the back of the vagina again and use two fingers to scrub the inside with a mild soap and water, then use semi-saturated (with water) paper towels to rinse the soap off. This is performed with a bath towel or shirt under the butt while she's laying spread eagle on her back

- All cleaning is finished off by thoroughly drying the inside using a cheap electric air mattress pump which already has a convenient nozzle that fits inside the vaginal opening. And since these are TPE dolls, I'll rub some petroleum jelly inside the vagina and wipe off excess with paper towels. If the pump fits too tightly, to where it might balloon the doll with the air pressure, you can place any small object between the pump nozzle and the vaginal wall to hold it open a bit and create a passage for the air pressure

Hope this helps someone or another 🖤

MistyDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MistyDolls »

wisepeasant wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:04 pm There's lots of great info on this thread already but I'll throw in my two cents as well. All the dolls I own were purchased from a dealer that only carries TPE dolls which have no plug in back of the vagina opening. And considering I've never taken the time to get plug them myself... YET☝️... obviously it's always been a priority to keep things tidy at all times so that no moisture gets to the skeleton. With all that said and considered, this is how I've cleaned these unplugged dolls over the years...

- As a precaution I always shove 2-3 paper towels into the back of the vagina to prevent any lube from getting to the skeleton. Another benefit is that when it's time to clean up, simply pulling the paper towels out will remove most of the moisture already

- When it's time for a more thorough cleaning, I will stuff 2-3 paper towels into the back of the vagina again and use two fingers to scrub the inside with a mild soap and water, then use semi-saturated (with water) paper towels to rinse the soap off. This is performed with a bath towel or shirt under the butt while she's laying spread eagle on her back

- All cleaning is finished off by thoroughly drying the inside using a cheap electric air mattress pump which already has a convenient nozzle that fits inside the vaginal opening. And since these are TPE dolls, I'll rub some petroleum jelly inside the vagina and wipe off excess with paper towels. If the pump fits too tightly, to where it might balloon the doll with the air pressure, you can place any small object between the pump nozzle and the vaginal wall to hold it open a bit and create a passage for the air pressure

Thanks for sharing!

DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

wisepeasant wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:04 pm There's lots of great info on this thread already but I'll throw in my two cents as well. All the dolls I own were purchased from a dealer that only carries TPE dolls which have no plug in back of the vagina opening. And considering I've never taken the time to get plug them myself... YET☝️... obviously it's always been a priority to keep things tidy at all times so that no moisture gets to the skeleton. With all that said and considered, this is how I've cleaned these unplugged dolls over the years...

THANK YOU!! I hope I don't screw this up.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Ok, I have my first silicone doll. Less than 60lbs and easy to haul around. My plan is to wrap the neck bolt opening with a baggie and rubber band, and take the doll into the shower for a soap down, internal clean, and drip dry for a few hours. She has boltless standing feet byw, Then, use drying sticks followed by either the Rosemary Doll dryer (got it free and haven't had a chance to use it) or my aquarium pump I used on the TPE doll I sold.

Questions:

Everything I've read is that bacteria won't grow because the material isn't porous. So is it really absolutely necessary to dry completely? The doll manufacturer claims the tunnel is fully sealed when poured and there is no internal opening/connection to the skeleton.

Should silicone tunnels be "treated" in any way?

Is powdering necessary since the silicone doesn't weep fluid like TPE?

Cleaning a mouth opening on a soft silicone doll's head with ROS seems tricky but I'll figure it out.

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

PartThree wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:24 pm
Is powdering necessary since the silicone doesn't weep fluid like TPE?
Silicone doesn't "weep" fluid like TPE but they definitely "sweat" oils from their skin. (And I have the bed sheets to prove it!)

I have always powdered Lexy and it makes her skin feel less "sticky" but even with powder she still sweats...

INFORMATIONS