kimberdoll.com

So Much Better Than I Was Expecting

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: So Much Better Than I Was Expecting

Post by Wheezer »

Sad to hear that about your Kimber.
I've had my standard model for several years and no skeleton issues.
No problems also with other one, a new model Kimber Deluxe.
So that sounds odd.

Any images of the damage?

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

MrUno
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MrUno »

No pics. Im not sure if im going to cut her open yet. I probably should contact Kimber and see what they say but I have low expectations.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

No don't chop her up or anything like that.

Just pose her flat on a bed on a white sheet.
Then bend her in a weird way that would NOT work if the parts were OK.
Take a picture of that from above to show the damage.

Whatever you decide to do, an image such as that is a typical request from the company if you say you have spine damage.

Good luck and post updates.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

dolltrance
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltrance »

I guess Kimber is a good deal and all, but I regret my purchase honestly. She still came to about $1000 here in Canada. Should have saved a bit more for a WM with my preferred body type (b cup). There are always sales on dolls. Good for a beginner doll though.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

MrUno wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:17 pm OK, so a small update. Just coming up on 2 months with my Kimber. The first couple of days I obviously had to use her for her intended purpose but quickly decided cleaning was kinda a pain in the ass. At first I used the included flusher douche thing, and a air pump to insure complete drying. and took great care to make sure she was clean. Ordered a couple of better douche pump things, and the drying stick things. That made the process a little easier but still all told probably only used her for sex a dozen times or less. I mostly just like having the doll next to me when I sleep as I mentioned before. I finally decided to try using a condom, meh. Its been 25 years since I last used a condom, I didnt miss them lol.

The entire time Ive owned the doll she had been lying in my bed. I have been pretty careful with how I handle it, being mindful of supporting the joints when positioning limbs and all that. Well, things didnt go good. Not really sure what I did but I heard the dreaded pop and now the upper body is completely free from the legs. After reading other forum posts Im pretty sure the skeleton spine snapped the weld from the hip section. Over all im kinda disappointed, and not really sure what to do from here. Im always doubtful of a warranty claim going through because thats the way most companies do business (not just doll manufacturers, but in general) they always seem to just blame it on user error. I would argue against that, but I might as well argue with the dog for all the good it'd do.

Anyway, I still think compared to any other option out there the Kimber doll is the best overall deal out there and while I would like to try the deluxe version I dont think I will buy another.
Dammit man that really sucks!

I've done many many poses for pictures with my Kimberdoll and the skeleton is still holding up well. I really hope this won't put you off doll life for ever!

Normally you'd communicate with your a vendor but Kimberdoll don't go through vendors and you'll have to let them know directly.

I'll quote Kimberdoll here for you and they should get a notification and they can see what is going on. I really do hope they can send you a replacement body. You really seemed smitten with her.
Kimberdoll wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:41 pm Thank you MrUno for sharing your experience, great to see. :D

- Holly
Kimber Doll Team
Heya Holly.

Have a look above and see what happened to MrUnos poor Kimber. :puppydogeyes:

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Nice review congrats and thank you
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍