www.wmdolls.com

[EU preferred] I'll buy your used doll and/or head

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

[EU preferred] I'll buy your used doll and/or head

Post by manfredixon »

Hey all!

If you're in the EU, have a doll (or multiple dolls) that's collecting dust or just taking up space, then I might want to buy her.

Primarily looking for full-body TPE or Silicone dolls with smaller breasts that are in at least half-decent condition for up to €500. More if she's worth it. Less if she's not.

That said, I'm still open to hear what you've got, so drop me a PM (with photo if possible). Torsos or legs don't bother. Heads are welcome too however.

I mainly use them for photography and general dress-up, so smaller blemishes or structural damages can often be masked quite easily.

We'll work out the delivery, price etc so both parties are happy.

Anything is interesting so don't stay on the fence - as long as you're in the EU it's easy, I'll even show you how to sort out shipping etc if you're unsure about that. Rest of the world might be interesting too but at a much lower price as import costs are high when shipped from outside the EU. But by all means, PM me and we'll talk.

Cheers
Fred

*photo to get your attention... ;)
Attachments
d56a5a50-c894-4f49-896a-8ec278755156.jpg
d56a5a50-c894-4f49-896a-8ec278755156.jpg (981.65 KiB) Viewed 297 times
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: [EU preferred] I'll buy your used doll and/or head

Post by manfredixon »

UPDATE:

Huge thanks for all the offers. my DM inbox has never seen this much action, haha..

Currently I have a few items coming in and my doll budget is spent for this month. That said I'm still interested in what you might have and I still gladly accept freebies/discards and/or cheaper items or clothes, wigs, etc. Keep 'em coming! :)
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

Pepe_Lover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: [EU preferred] I'll buy your used doll and/or head

Post by Pepe_Lover »

I sent you a PM a few days ago.

INFORMATIONS