climaxdoll.

OMG! My Alexandra sex doll torso review from SDT

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: OMG! My Alexandra sex doll torso review from SDT

Post by Robinvlum »

Thread Necro!

I wanna hear if anyone has the answer to baconbits' question. Especially with Aurora 2.0 just having recently come out, I wanna know which is a better torso to go for!

Honeybees
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Honeybees »

Megan looks like Aurora.

I can able to see the difference:

1. Aurora 2.0's bust size is 33.46in / 85cm, Megan's bust size is 33.67inch/85.52cm. Both are large.

2. I compared their breasts photos. Aurora 2.0 have drooping breasts, Megan have firm breasts.

3. Their pussy are different in shape.

4. Aurora 2.0's skin has goosebumps, Megan's skin is smooth.

5. The price of Aurora 2.0 is $669.99, Megan is $499.00, i can find a coupon “FrankTV” for Megan, you can save 5% off. It mean that you will buy Megan at a very good price.

I think of SexDollTorso Hendricks and Salma are a good choice too. I like Hendricks has longer arms.

Craig_R
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Craig_R »

Do the SDT dolls have skeletal spines to support alternate positions?

AlanLoveDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AlanLoveDoll »

Craig_R wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:36 pm Do the SDT dolls have skeletal spines to support alternate positions?
Alexandra have an actual flexible spine! It can be tilted side to side, front to back and even swivel a bit. Her joints still strong and flexible so far.

msgmefl

Post by msgmefl »

mandingo wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:40 pm Best decision I have made!
goodfruits wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:01 pm
mandingo wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:28 pm Would like to see different angles and size comparison to different objects
goodfruits wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:52 am
mandingo wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:04 pm Do you have more pictures and video of Alexandra, interested in getting her.
I have an alex, whats your question?

also i dont know if SDT is the only place to get alex, I've seen it sold in other places.

I think the original claim is a lie

let me be more clear. I have this doll. I got it from SDT, i know they are legit.

back to the doll/torso.... it is amazing one of the biggest most life like torso. and SDT has it for a great price...
How is that Alexandra treating you after a year update Mandingo?

INFORMATIONS