www.sm-doll.com

SM doll brown skin vs Irontech

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
MrDrum81

SM doll brown skin vs Irontech

Post by MrDrum81 »

hi
which Irontech skin color match SM doll brown skin?...tan, dark tan, brown or light brown?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SM doll brown skin vs Irontech

Post by SMdoll »

MrDrum81 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:52 pm hi
which Irontech skin color match SM doll brown skin?...tan, dark tan, brown or light brown?
If you want to order our dolls to match the heads or bodies of other brands, then you can contact me and provide me with the photos, I can recommend suitable colors for you, or we can customize the skin tone according to the photos you provide.
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Hey Star,

Can you tell us the hex code/pantone for SM brown silicone please? That would be super helpful for us that already have a SM Doll and want to try other heads.

Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

^^I'd like to know this answer to.

This is the skin tone I'm getting for my custom doll and I'd like to have more options.
Don't get me wrong I like some of their heads but I want to try a ROS head in the future
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

INFORMATIONS