realsexdoll.com

The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*

Post by DocWen »

She's here, she's unpacked, and she's undamaged. Completely happy with my purchase of the XT Doll 163F.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

DocWen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:06 am She's here, she's unpacked, and she's undamaged. Completely happy with my purchase of the XT Doll 163F.
Congratulations! I'm only 2 and a half weeks away from receiving my Starpery.

Only4Fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Only4Fun »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:53 pm Stuck at “label created” while she travels from China and clears customs, this part kinda blows, not gonna lie to ya, boys. It’s been 6 days so I guess that’s pretty typical, won’t start stressing out until Monday
I'm at the same point. Paid $400 for express shipping so delivery was supposed to be 2-5 days. Here we are 4 and a half days later, and the website still says "label created, ups has not picked up yet, etc." Guess I learned my lesson about dropping a few hundred bucks in hopes of not waiting a month for delivery lol

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

DocWen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:06 am She's here, she's unpacked, and she's undamaged. Completely happy with my purchase of the XT Doll 163F.
:glou:
Streaker wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:55 am Congratulations! I'm only 2 and a half weeks away from receiving my Starpery.
So close! May the dark gods of shipping grant her quick passage. :evilbat:
Only4Fun wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:39 am I'm at the same point. Paid $400 for express shipping so delivery was supposed to be 2-5 days. Here we are 4 and a half days later, and the website still says "label created, ups has not picked up yet, etc." Guess I learned my lesson about dropping a few hundred bucks in hopes of not waiting a month for delivery lol
:shakefist: Hope you at least get an update soon!

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

sweetzombiejesus wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:49 am After lusting after her for over a year finally got my hands on those huge jugs
What is it like to have sex with a torso doll? Is it surreal (because she has no limbs)? On the plus side, I imagine torso dolls are easier to maneuver and cuddle with because they don’t have limbs.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

HSP_960 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:40 pm
sweetzombiejesus wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:49 am After lusting after her for over a year finally got my hands on those huge jugs
What is it like to have sex with a torso doll? Is it surreal (because she has no limbs)? On the plus side, I imagine torso dolls are easier to maneuver and cuddle with because they don’t have limbs.
I almost got one, so I'm no reference, but just keep in mind that there are torso dolls without heads or limbs, dolls with heads and no limbs, dolls with heads and arms by no legs... Make sure that when you get the feedback, you know which kind they are talking about. My first doll was really just the bottom part of the torso. Not even breasts. Had some good time with it. I wanted to go to a larger one, with the breasts, then I thought about getting one with a head, and maybe arms. I ended up getting two full-body dolls...

Final note--it's like a car. The car that I like might not be the car you like. Keep that in mind. And good luck with your quest!
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Thursday, boys. Thursday. Every day is longer than the next. The CTO of FedEx sent me an email requesting that I stop refreshing the tracking page because they thought their servers were under a DDoS attack.

I now know more about women’s running shoes and wigs than I thought it was possible to know. If you’re looking at ASICS you want the Nimbus 25 as far as a consensus opinion, but they’re not as good for standing because the soles are rounded off. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THAT INFORMATION. Got some nice size 5.5 Cirrus 23s half off, some Clinique Happy perfume, a long bob wig, and now Amazon doesn’t know what the hell to advertise to me anymore.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm still waiting on the mold to be finished.
Not sure how long it takes but it's been over a month already.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

trendysteven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trendysteven »

Primus_Sucks wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:20 pm The CTO of FedEx sent me an email requesting that I stop refreshing the tracking page because they thought their servers were under a DDoS attack.
Why is there no crying laughing emoji?!

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Just got tracking information for both China post and UPS. I ordered a hold in a customer service center, so she will not be dropped in my house, but rather I will pick her up and take her to her new home.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

Iwaswondering
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Iwaswondering »

Ordered Yuuka from SE Doll! I'm okay with waiting, I gotta get my closet ready and some things together before she gets here! Lol. :angel:
Attachments
Screenshot_20240120_151526_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240120_151526_Samsung Internet.jpg (522.26 KiB) Viewed 336 times

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Iwaswondering wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:57 pm Ordered Yuuka from SE Doll! I'm okay with waiting, I gotta get my closet ready and some things together before she gets here! Lol. :angel:
Wow! She's cute! You've got excellent taste in dolls. I have to check out this "Yuuka" head.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

sweetzombiejesus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sweetzombiejesus »

HSP_960 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:40 pm
the limbs just get in my waylol.
its not like the doll can hug you back or put leg pressure on your waist...
but yea like homeboy said about the cars, 'different strokes'

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

I placed an order for two new dolls on December 13. They both arrived at my local UPS distribution center this weekend. It killed me to do it, but I had to submit a request to have the shipments delayed until this coming Friday, so I can actually be home when they're both delivered. This is going to be a LONG week, waiting for Friday to get here. In the meantime, I've designed and built a new bed frame specifically to store one of the dolls underneath it. And I've been rearranging and making extra room in the gun safe to store the other one.
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

Iwaswondering wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:57 pm Ordered Yuuka from SE Doll! I'm okay with waiting, I gotta get my closet ready and some things together before she gets here! Lol. :angel:
Brrrrrowl! She has beautiful eyes.
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

INFORMATIONS