www.siliconelovers.com

Just ordered my first Lushdoll, the 158 cm Layla

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
JRG

Re: Just ordered my first Lushdoll, the 158 cm Layla

Post by JRG »

homersexual wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:08 am I really enjoyed reading this thread, especially the comparisons to WM (you have quality taste in dolls, my friend!). I agree completely that there appears to be finer detail in LD, but WM has a strong lineup of body types and heads. 159 was going to be my second but I've since reconsidered WM (and consequently TPE) because of personal experience. I think as long as qc is sound on LD they're a very strong contender because of their build, beauty, and affordability. Threads like this are very welcome, and much appreciated.
Thank you for the compliments, I’m just trying to help others regarding these excellent dolls. I am by no means a professional writer, I know my grammar isn’t the best, but hopefully it helps out others. I’m just a regular guy putting out unbiased information.

Adding to the review, the TPE has settled, and the oily patches I noticed early on have mostly subsided. I have noticed she retains her smoothness longer than my wm doll, requiring less powdering sessions. For instance, if I don’t powder the wm every 2-3 weeks, her hair will start sticking to the body. The LD simply stays less tacky longer.

The joints have broken in a bit more, and seem smoother to move through the range of motion. The neck joint is about the only one still really stiff. The others move nicely and hold their poses. The elbow/shoulder issue has not gotten any worse. I can still pose them, but they will drop over time. I use these as static clothes models, and I’ve found ways to make the joints work.

I’ll add to the review as things impress upon me. I’ll also add some pictures to show off some different clothing.

Here she is with a xs tank and small skaters skirt. I’ll attach the Latin head I got soon, and reflect on that. I will say even the heads look better with a little time.
Attachments
IMG_8071.jpeg
IMG_8071.jpeg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 768 times

JRG

Post by JRG »

I ordered another wig, a medium length ginger from hair cube. I put it on the Layla head, and it’s confirmed, she is definitely a red head.

I think I’ve decided on the name Alexa for this version.
Attachments
Alexa
Alexa
IMG_8208.jpeg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 663 times
Alexa background
Alexa background
IMG_8210.jpeg (7.32 MiB) Viewed 663 times

JRG

Post by JRG »

Another fun shot! Looks like she is walking out of her cozy home.
Attachments
IMG_9190.jpeg
IMG_9190.jpeg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 236 times

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh boy! Layla is really a beautiful lady!😍 ...no matter what color her hair is! 🥰

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

It does look like she’s stepping out 😍 awesome photos
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

chindogu239
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by chindogu239 »

I bought the Bella/Layla combo last summer as my first full-size doll. Excellent value all the way around. My only issue is the weight, which I was aware of going in. Just didn't realize how much work it would be sometimes to move, pose, and clean. And since I ordered a pre-configured model, order-to-delivery was about a week.

INFORMATIONS