sexyrealsexdolls.com

Crownpeaks Breast toy - BETTER than Aichan and Ruby!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Crownpeaks Breast toy - BETTER than Aichan and Ruby!

Post by tiddyshop »

CF wrote:Tiddyshop, your work is amazing! That jiggle is off the charts. Really happy you are here on TDF! :glou:
Haha, thanks so much for the kind words CF!
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hi guys, if anyone here is interested, we're doing a 3 year anniversary sale on our TiddyToy!

Exclusive to the users of this website, we're offering a huge discount on our TiddyToy! Limited to the first 20 orders and only for the next 3 days!

Simply hit the link below and it will auto fill the code when you get to checkout:
https://tiddy.shop/discount/150ANNIVERSARY

Offer expires March 3rd at 11:59pm

Here's a video demonstration of these huge mammaries:

More details here:
viewtopic.php?f=630&p=2105246

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Those are some delicious, jiggly jugs! Would be wonderful to use when customizing a doll!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hearitbork
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hearitbork »

Hello I was a owner of the Original Model G-cups from Crown Peaks before they became SkyJugs.
I can honestly say the original work they did before was indeed top class the problem for me was the material were not long term durable
Four months into owning them even with all the careful handling they still began to tear between the base.
Even so I still held onto them clean up till a tear actually happened in the breast itself
I honestly believe they would have done great if they made a smaller size
However instead they raised the price which ultimately for me I will not invest in twice after seeing reviews for the newer models

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Hearitbork wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:47 am Hello I was a owner of the Original Model G-cups from Crown Peaks before they became SkyJugs.
I can honestly say the original work they did before was indeed top class the problem for me was the material were not long term durable
Four months into owning them even with all the careful handling they still began to tear between the base.
Even so I still held onto them clean up till a tear actually happened in the breast itself
However instead they raised the price which ultimately for me I will not invest in twice after seeing reviews for the newer models
This post might be interesting to you then :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=152659

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Hearitbork wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:47 am Hello I was a owner of the Original Model G-cups from Crown Peaks before they became SkyJugs.
Man, I'm still hoping they (or Someone) comes in and uses the same technology to make smaller platinum silicone breasts - and by 'smaller', I still mean larger than most humans - just a D or E cup, so they don't tear so easily, while still being the most realistic breast toy I've seen

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Hey, does anyone have that video where they compared the crownpeaks G cup to Busty Ai-Chan? I can't find it anywhere, and I wanted to see how they compare

zozolad

Post by zozolad »

Hi @mrmofo44, just received my KK-cup last Tuesday already damaged. Should have read this thread carefully before buying...

sage187

Post by sage187 »

zozolad wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:25 pm Hi @mrmofo44, just received my KK-cup last Tuesday already damaged. Should have read this thread carefully before buying...
Did she came in a USPS box with no padding?
I seen pics of the box arriving damage.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

zozolad wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:25 pm Hi @mrmofo44, just received my KK-cup last Tuesday already damaged. Should have read this thread carefully before buying...
I am very sorry to hear this.. so disheartening since these are also so expensive.. What type of damage happened during shipping? I assume the product must be very fragile as well if it was damaged so easily during shipping. Or is it just a lack of product safety during the shipping process?

zozolad

Post by zozolad »

Yeah this definitely hurts my wallet. Well I think there was an issue with the packaging indeed. There was some padding and wrapping but the issue was that the airtight bag that they use for ensuring the product safety in low pressure environment during transport had a tear so I guess the issue comes from there. Basically got a "small" tear in the right cup but quite a lot of the filling got out. I can try and post some pictures if you'd like.

I'm also thinking of trying some form of rudimentary repair but I have no clue how to even attempt that :| Does anyone has any idea on what could work ? Don't really care about visuals just try to have some use out of them...
I was also insured for the transport but I can't really go into my local post office and have them assess the damage on that kinf of product can I, haha

Koop

Post by Koop »

manobon wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:28 pm
Man, I'm still hoping they (or Someone) comes in and uses the same technology to make smaller platinum silicone breasts - and by 'smaller', I still mean larger than most humans - just a D or E cup, so they don't tear so easily, while still being the most realistic breast toy I've seen
Completely agree with this. The current sizes are the large breasts of large women. I want the large breasts of a proportionate women.

Thebonerbrigade
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thebonerbrigade »

If anyone hasn't seen, I made a post about the new O cup version of Crownpeaks here viewtopic.php?t=168848

Long story short, after 6 months of use the only wear and tear is some light paint streaking and the clear coat worn off in one small spot. Unless you look closely with bright lighting, you can't see any issues. The owner told me they have increased the number of paint layers over time. So long as you're not too rough with them, I would say the main consideration is paint wearing off. Hopefully it stays like this but only time will tell.

INFORMATIONS