jarliet.com

Cassie

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Jarliet
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Cassie

Post by Jarliet »

Cassie
Attachments
Cassie.jpg
Cassie.jpg (579.37 KiB) Viewed 712 times
Cassie 152.jpg
Cassie 152.jpg (761.85 KiB) Viewed 712 times
7O8A8097.jpg
7O8A8097.jpg (512.61 KiB) Viewed 712 times
7O8A8090.jpg
7O8A8090.jpg (779.37 KiB) Viewed 712 times
7O8A8086.jpg
7O8A8086.jpg (686.41 KiB) Viewed 712 times
7O8A8083.jpg
7O8A8083.jpg (746.73 KiB) Viewed 712 times
7O8A8081.jpg
7O8A8081.jpg (804.8 KiB) Viewed 712 times

Shadibidi

Re: Cassie

Post by Shadibidi »

Doll newbie here...considering Cassie as first purchase for my wife and I to enjoy together.

Can anyone tell me if Cassie as a TPE doll has a strong or persistent chemical odor? We've had strong smelling toys that the odor doesn't fade and a little concerned. I have read that Jarliet dolls don't have an unpleasant odor and smell 'nice'.

Cassie looks a lot like my wife!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Hi Shadibidi,

Jarliet's TPE dolls usually have a very mild TPE odour that quickly fades or no odour at all 🙂
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Shadibidi wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:28 pm Doll newbie here...considering Cassie as first purchase for my wife and I to enjoy together.

Can anyone tell me if Cassie as a TPE doll has a strong or persistent chemical odor? We've had strong smelling toys that the odor doesn't fade and a little concerned. I have read that Jarliet dolls don't have an unpleasant odor and smell 'nice'.

Cassie looks a lot like my wife!
Hello!

I advice you to ask some nude pictures in sex positions before buying. And that advice goes to any doll which you are planning on getting, not just Jarliet.

Sili

Shadibidi

Post by Shadibidi »

Sili...are you saying that because TPE Cassie has a 'reputation' for not looking good as a doll (she is cheaper than some)? She looks good from all the pics I've seen standing, sitting, etc. and her face and body type are just like my wife (we're looking for a doll for a threesome and unicorns are sometimes hard to find) and I find Cassie very attractive.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Shadibidi wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:44 am Sili...are you saying that because TPE Cassie has a 'reputation' for not looking good as a doll (she is cheaper than some)? She looks good from all the pics I've seen standing, sitting, etc. and her face and body type are just like my wife (we're looking for a doll for a threesome and unicorns are sometimes hard to find) and I find Cassie very attractive.

He is most likely advising for such photos so that you can see Cassie's or any other doll's LHP (Love Hole Positioning). Essentially, just checking to see if everything is where it should be!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS