FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Being Released NOW! 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira

We are an authorized vendor of renowned sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE, and more. Our company sells sex dolls to multiple domains in the world including Canada and the United States in the North America, and some popular regions in the Europe such as the United Kingdom. Our core values revolve around prioritizing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service. We guarantee 100% authentic sex dolls, best offers, and competitive prices. We also offer flexible financing options, round-the-clock customer support, and worldwide free shipping. Our company provides a wider range of high-quality dolls, including our exclusive line, giving our customers unparalleled choices and options. Our commitment to quality control ensures that all dolls undergo thorough inspection and photography before being shipped. Explore our offerings at our website: www.fantasywives.com.
Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Being Released NOW! 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira

Post by Fantasywives »

168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira, does our exclusive Moira catch your eyes? She is a mature woman with a voluptuous figure, always evoking a primal impulse :evil: :evil:
Shop at https://www.fantasywives.com/product/16 ... oll-moira/
Attachments
Moira5.jpg
Moira5.jpg (446.74 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira4.jpg
Moira4.jpg (399.41 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira3.jpg
Moira3.jpg (457.38 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira2.jpg
Moira2.jpg (680.5 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira1.jpg
Moira1.jpg (506.78 KiB) Viewed 552 times

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Being Released NOW! 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira

Post by cycleingking »

Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:38 am 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira, does our exclusive Moira catch your eyes? She is a mature woman with a voluptuous figure, always evoking a primal impulse :evil: :evil:
Bravo FantasyWives. This is definitely my type of woman!

Can you supply the thigh and calve circumference specs please? The specs on this doll are amazing, super curious about the thighs too. Of course I also have to ask for clear LHP pics. This one seems to be pretty good from the few pics that showed on your website. Do you have more to share please?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: FantasyWives Exclusive Dolls Being Released NOW! 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:48 pm
Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:38 am 168cm (5ft6) G-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Moira, does our exclusive Moira catch your eyes? She is a mature woman with a voluptuous figure, always evoking a primal impulse :evil: :evil:

Can you supply the thigh and calve circumference specs please? The specs on this doll are amazing, super curious about the thighs too. Of course I also have to ask for clear LHP pics. This one seems to be pretty good from the few pics that showed on your website. Do you have more to share please?
Hi, thank you for your like of our doll :D, The thigh circumference is 63cm, and the calf circumference is 39cm. We got LHP and more pics for you, please check them out.
Attachments
Moira9.jpg
Moira9.jpg (537.57 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira8.jpg
Moira8.jpg (424.04 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira7.jpg
Moira7.jpg (553.09 KiB) Viewed 552 times
Moira6.jpg
Moira6.jpg (406.42 KiB) Viewed 552 times
LHP2.jpg
LHP2.jpg (360.29 KiB) Viewed 552 times
LHP1.jpg
LHP1.jpg (332.14 KiB) Viewed 552 times

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:19 pm

Hi, thank you for your like of our doll :D, The thigh circumference is 63cm, and the calf circumference is 39cm. We got LHP and more pics for you, please check them out.
Wow, impressive and at 35kg? Ok, so now we definitely need to see softness vids when available. Is this a Normon Doll? They are making some great dolls lately. This seems like one of theirs?

please provide clear doggy position pics when you have them. This doll is likely a perfect fit for what's missing in my collection. A taller, thick and avg build woman/milf. I am not expecting perfect LHP, but if it is decent, you have a potential buyer in me!!

Also, I guarantee if you market Heloise more, you will get a lot more attention!! She is perfect for this body style! Wowzers
Heloise_Thicc.jpg
Heloise_Thicc.jpg (335.52 KiB) Viewed 541 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:38 pm
Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:19 pm

Wow, impressive and at 35kg? Ok, so now we definitely need to see softness vids when available. Is this a Normon Doll? They are making some great dolls lately. This seems like one of theirs?

please provide clear doggy position pics when you have them. This doll is likely a perfect fit for what's missing in my collection. A taller, thick and avg build woman/milf. I am not expecting perfect LHP, but if it is decent, you have a potential buyer in me!!

Also, I guarantee if you market Heloise more, you will get a lot more attention!! She is perfect for this body style! Wowzers

Heloise_Thicc.jpg
Yes the doll weighs 35kg and it's our FantasyWives exclusive doll, not Normon doll. We got a few pictures of doggy position, they're great!

Aha, as for another exclusive doll Heloise, we plan to post details of her later this afternoon. And she actually has the same body as this doll Moira :D :D
Attachments
position1.jpg
position1.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 481 times
position2.jpg
position2.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 481 times
position3.jpg
position3.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 481 times
position4.jpg
position4.jpg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 481 times

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Beautiful doll, love the shape of her breasts, look more natural, glad her waist is filled out as well, too many thick dolls with big hips and thin waists, this doll is perfection

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

danDub wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:39 am Beautiful doll, love the shape of her breasts, look more natural, glad her waist is filled out as well, too many thick dolls with big hips and thin waists, this doll is perfection
We appreciate your like for this doll. Yes this doll has a slightly sagging chest shape and a more rounded waist, which is more in line with the overall doll physique. This also makes her more realistic!

Pozihun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pozihun »

Very interesting one... does your warehouse sale apply to this one too? I know you have a slight new year's discount, but you mentioned an extra promo discount too in another post. Also, I contacted support a few days ago with some questions and have yet to hear back...

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Pozihun wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:17 am Very interesting one... does your warehouse sale apply to this one too? I know you have a slight new year's discount, but you mentioned an extra promo discount too in another post. Also, I contacted support a few days ago with some questions and have yet to hear back...
Sorry our overseas warehouse sale doesn't include this doll.
We've replied to you on our support platform, sorry for the late reply😆

INFORMATIONS