Starpery.com

Hello, how do you re-color nipples/areolas ?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
lovedollman

Hello, how do you re-color nipples/areolas ?

Post by lovedollman »

Hello,

I have CST silicone doll. Nipples colors have faded away.
How do you re-color nipples/areolas ? And what do you use? Can you provide a link to the product?
Do you apply silicone layer on top of the re-colored parts to make it last longer?
I have tried applying Smooth-On ECOFLEX 00-35 Fast Platinum Cure Silicone Rubber Compound Kit after applying lip stick on the nipples and lips but after few days, the silicone peeled off nipples. The lips are fine. I think it's because the lips are hard and doesn't move at all. How do you guys fix nipple color? Please let me know. Thanks

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello, how do you re-color nipples/areolas ?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

So far, there is no simple way known to repaint silicone. The problem is the way that silicone is stained and cured does not really allow for colors to set in. The community had more or less settled on a method for TPE, but now that silicone has become much more popular many of us have bumped into this limitation and the simple make up and baby oil method doesn't cut it.

You might want to take a look at this thread for help: viewtopic.php?t=175971

He is attempting to spray paint to recolor the nipples to some success. Thankfully, my doll hasn't faded yet, but some brands seem more prone than others.

lovedollman

Re: Hello, how do you re-color nipples/areolas ?

Post by lovedollman »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:44 pm So far, there is no simple way known to repaint silicone. The problem is the way that silicone is stained and cured does not really allow for colors to set in. The community had more or less settled on a method for TPE, but now that silicone has become much more popular many of us have bumped into this limitation and the simple make up and baby oil method doesn't cut it.

You might want to take a look at this thread for help: viewtopic.php?t=175971

He is attempting to spray paint to recolor the nipples to some success. Thankfully, my doll hasn't faded yet, but some brands seem more prone than others.
Thank you for the link.

INFORMATIONS