www.siliconelovers.com

Just ordered the Lushdoll 158cm C - Two Looks

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
aaaflyer

Just ordered the Lushdoll 158cm C - Two Looks

Post by aaaflyer »

I've considered this purchase for a long time and finally took the plunge, this is the first time I have purchased one of these dolls. I would like to know if anyone has experience with these models and what Bra/Dress/Shoe sizes work the best. I now have a newfound appreciation for all the ladies that need to shop for clothes, it's very confusing! I also plan to craft a custom case that will fit into my workshop discretely. I will let everyone know how this goes, hopefully will receive this soon.

JRG

Re: Just ordered the Lushdoll 158cm C - Two Looks

Post by JRG »

I have a 158cm C cup Layla. You definitely will enjoy her! The longer I have her the more I appreciate her. I did a lengthy write up here, comparing her to my 159 D cup WM doll. It’s well worth the read if you haven’t done so yet.

I’m pretty sure I added clothing sizes, but what I would suggest is waiting until you get her, and then take her measurements to be certain what sizes you need to get.

She will be a bit easier to dress, as her measurement are more realistic and less cartoonish (or Barbie-like) than other dolls.

Generally, size small or xs will fit her, and size 5 or 5.5 shoes seem to be good as well. She will come with a bra and panties, take the sizes and go with that to start you off.

Kohl’s has an excellent bra calculator, I added the link here:

https://m.kohls.com/sale-event/womens-b ... lsrc=aw.ds

aaaflyer

Post by aaaflyer »

Thank you, very helpful.

johnny Silverhand
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by johnny Silverhand »

JRG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 pm I have a 158cm C cup Layla. You definitely will enjoy her! The longer I have her the more I appreciate her. I did a lengthy write up here, comparing her to my 159 D cup WM doll. It’s well worth the read if you haven’t done so yet.

I’m pretty sure I added clothing sizes, but what I would suggest is waiting until you get her, and then take her measurements to be certain what sizes you need to get.

She will be a bit easier to dress, as her measurement are more realistic and less cartoonish (or Barbie-like) than other dolls.

Generally, size small or xs will fit her, and size 5 or 5.5 shoes seem to be good as well. She will come with a bra and panties, take the sizes and go with that to start you off.

Hi, do you have that review? I can't seem to find it on here. I'm also looking at the Lushdoll Layla model.

JRG

Post by JRG »

johnny Silverhand wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:08 am
JRG wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:18 pm I have a 158cm C cup Layla. You definitely will enjoy her! The longer I have her the more I appreciate her. I did a lengthy write up here, comparing her to my 159 D cup WM doll. It’s well worth the read if you haven’t done so yet.

Hi, do you have that review? I can't seem to find it on here. I'm also looking at the Lushdoll Layla model.
This should be it. viewtopic.php?t=165795

INFORMATIONS