https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Post by ShadowFun »

Some Snow That’ll Stick

At least for a little while…

Last night, we got several inches of snow, topped off with some rain around midnight. But what’s gonna make it stick around for a while this time, is the temperature. By tomorrow morning, it’ll be 30 degrees colder than it was last night… 🥶

Getting out to the Forest to play in the snow this morning seemed like the best idea. I was home and cozy yesterday before the snow started coming down late in the afternoon. The roads this morning were a mess. I spotted 4 cars in the ditch during the short 5 miles I spent on the highway. They all looked like leftover casualties from yesterday’s rush hour.

Fortunately, my co-driver helped me watch the road…

“Look’s slippery… go faster! Haha!!”

Sticky Snow 1.JPG
Sticky Snow 1.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 411 times

Uhh… yeah, having a Minx as my driving advisor probably isn’t the best idea. Have you seen them drive their shoes???

I’m pretty good in the snow however. I understand the limits of my vehicle pretty well, run winter tires on it… and I know the difference between a “calculated” risk and “foolish” risk. I knew I needed to be cautious this morning, but the drive to the Forest was definitely manageable.

There wasn’t a lot of people out on the road tho. I suspected that there would hardly be anyone at the park. I was correct… the lot was empty.

“Oooo… let’s do some donuts!!!”

Sticky Snow 2.JPG
Sticky Snow 2.JPG (2.78 MiB) Viewed 411 times

This was perfect snow for snowshoeing in… 🥰

It’s not obvious to people. They think you only want to snowshoe in deep snow… but that’s way too much work. The snow today wasn’t deep enough to “require” snowshoes, but that’s why they’re perfect for it… because they give a predictable step and balance every time. They also allow me to walk straight into the brush and fields off-trail.

It’s definitely more of a workout than hiking nice dry trails, but walking in snow isn’t easier without them either. In my case, not having my foot slip and twisting my knee without warning was reason enough to put on the snowshoes.

The trail revealed it’s beauty to me slowly…

Sticky Snow 3.JPG
Sticky Snow 3.JPG (6.62 MiB) Viewed 411 times

The above cross-country skier was the only person I saw in the Forest the entire 2 1/2 hours I was out there.

Like me, he was taking advantage of the new snow… something that is becoming rarer every year. A few days ago, I saw earthworms on the sidewalk after yet another rain. The ground isn’t frozen. That may change this week, but it’s a tragic trend for those of us who love winter.

Yip Yap!!!

What was that?

Sticky Snow  4.JPG
Sticky Snow 4.JPG (5.43 MiB) Viewed 411 times

It’s Sika!!! 😍

Sticky Snow 5.JPG
Sticky Snow 5.JPG (4.01 MiB) Viewed 411 times

The little Arctic Foxy-Minx bounded over to me… obviously enjoying herself immensely in the fresh snow!

Yip Yi-Yap!

Sticky Snow 6.JPG
Sticky Snow 6.JPG (4.3 MiB) Viewed 411 times

“Would you like to walk with me Sika?”

Yap Yap YAP!!!

Sika bounded off down the trail in front of me. There wasn’t much hope of me keeping up with her… I’m a ponderous beast in the snow… but she’d frequently race back and catch me up.

I did come out here for some exercise after all…

“Yip Yip Giggle!”

Sticky Snow 7.JPG
Sticky Snow 7.JPG (6.68 MiB) Viewed 411 times

Uhhh… I’m pretty sure foxes don’t giggle…

Sticky Snow 8.JPG
Sticky Snow 8.JPG (6.45 MiB) Viewed 411 times

YAP YAP YAP!!! RRrrrrr….

“Yippy Yappy… Giggle!”

Sticky Snow 9.JPG
Sticky Snow 9.JPG (6.69 MiB) Viewed 411 times

Hmmm… I wonder how this’ll play out???

Stay tuned…

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I do hope that little nature nymphs are okay in super cold temperatures! I'm a little worried about Rosebud as we sit at today's high of -31. If she's not impervious to the cold I like to think she's curled up in a hole cuddling with some squirrels or other furry creature. Whatever these wise forest creatures need to do I'm sure they'll do it.

You tell him, Frankie! Donuts! Donuts! Donuts! I like her style.

Pretty sure we're going to see a nymph riding on the back of a fox before this story concludes, if I had to put money on it! :mrgreen:
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

RRRRRrrrrrr…. YAP!

“Giggle… yap haha!”

Sticky Snow 10.JPG
Sticky Snow 10.JPG (5.23 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“Good morning Cedar luv. Umm… isn’t it a little rude for you to tease Sika like that?”

“Silly ShadowFun… I’m not teasing Sika. We’re playing Snow Monster!”

Sticky Snow 11.JPG
Sticky Snow 11.JPG (5.43 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“Uhh… ok, I’ll bite. How do you play Snow Monster?”

“Watch… Giggle!”

RAWRRRRR!!!

Cedar leapt from the tree onto an excited Sika below…

Sticky Snow 12.JPG
Sticky Snow 12.JPG (3.54 MiB) Viewed 401 times

Yap yap YAP!!! Giggle!

Sticky Snow 13.JPG
Sticky Snow 13.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 401 times

And just as you’d expect a Snow Monster to do, the two of them roared off into the Forest.

It was tough for me to keep track of Cedar and Sika now. They were obviously enjoying playing together. Plus, they were way too fast for me. I heard giggles, yaps and roars echo through the woods. Some turkeys scrambled past me too. They’d obviously seen the Snow Monster.

I was getting some much needed exercise today, but I could tell I was gonna be feeling it tomorrow. Too much sitting on the couch lately… sigh.

“You sure are pokey ShadowFun… especially for how big you are! Giggle!”

Sticky Snow 14.JPG
Sticky Snow 14.JPG (4.2 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“I’m sorry Cedar luv… but I’m doing the best I can today. I’m just about out of energy”

“That’s ok, at least you’re trying to play in the snow… unlike all those other dumb Hoomans sitting in their brick boxes… pfft!”

Sticky Snow 15.JPG
Sticky Snow 15.JPG (3.59 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“Maybe… giggle… Sika will give you a ride and you can play Snow Monster with her???”

Sticky Snow 16.JPG
Sticky Snow 16.JPG (3.56 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“Uhhh… I really don’t…”

YIP!!!

And like a white bolt of lightning… Sika was gone.

Sticky Snow 17.JPG
Sticky Snow 17.JPG (4.08 MiB) Viewed 401 times

“Don’t even THINK about riding me… Giggle! That’s not how Snow Monster is played!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it Luv.”

“Well… you can dream… Giggle!”

Sticky Snow 18.JPG
Sticky Snow 18.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 401 times

And with a bound, Cedar was gone… chasing after Sika.

RAWRRRR!!!

Long live the Snow Monster!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I stayed in most the day after snow blowing ..
We have little over two feet here I think..
We got hit Tuesday and then again last night.
Looks like you had a fun time out in this mess lol.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Have fun, snow monsters! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

And just like that, Sika and Cedar were gone. Time to go home and make dinner.
L✰neR✯nger

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

So cute! I can watch Sika and Cedar play Snow Monster from the confines of my comfy couch all day! Aargh, I should probably stop being a coach potato too. :(

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

The second photo with the little snow flakes on her is adorable!

It's a good thing she's got the aim to stick the landing onto Sika! They're very cute together.

Another great set, SF! :glou: :mrgreen:

Follow us on Twitter!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Talk about you frozen giblets. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr......

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

The Snow Monster

Snow Monster.JPG
Snow Monster.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 316 times

Thanks Agent, John, 4891d, Lone, h6, Mr Franz and everyone else for stopping by!

I’m ecstatic that I got out to have some fun with the Snow Monster yesterday! Today was clear, sunny and COLD!!! No way I would’ve had FUN today.

Unfortunately, the extra cold temps are gonna stick around for a week. I would like to get back out in the snow and play some more… but that might not be in the cards. Ugh… I know exactly what Cedar will say about that…

“Wimp!”

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

“Why so crabby ShadowFun???”

Feets 1.JPG
Feets 1.JPG (4.97 MiB) Viewed 257 times

“There’s lotsa fluffy snow to play in… giggle!”

“I’m sorry Cedar… it’s just that I was planning on sculpting today… and it was CANCELED!”

This morning was supposed to be the second and final session working with a particular model and pose at my sketch session. Even though the building and other classes were on for the day, the guy who runs our session saw there was snow coming and called it off. Myself and others were waiting in the studio… and no model showed up.

I was sculpting this model’s lovely feet and now I won’t get to finish! :crying:

“I can help you find feets SF! Let’s go see all the pretty ones in the sculpture garden!”

Feets 2.JPG
Feets 2.JPG (4.4 MiB) Viewed 257 times

“Thanks Cedar luv, but all the sculptures are covered up now to protect them from the snow and ice.”

“Not for long… giggle!”

Cedar bounded off… stopping first at a fully wrapped deco style sculpture of Diana in a frozen fountain. After some rustling around with the cover… feet appeared.

Feets 3.JPG
Feets 3.JPG (5.19 MiB) Viewed 257 times

“See??? FEETS!!! Giggle!”

Feets 4.JPG
Feets 4.JPG (4.41 MiB) Viewed 257 times

“Uhhh… thank you Cedar, but I think we’ll get in trouble if we start unwrapping the sculptures.”

“Pffft… such a scaredy-cat! Who’s gonna know???”

Indeed… it was pretty quiet out here… and beautiful. I followed Cedar through the snow and was starting to forget about my disappointment this morning. I never intended on “finishing” that sculpture anyway… but it would’ve been nice to work on it some more.

Mmm… I think I know just who’s feet Cedar is heading for now.

“Spring is coming early this year SF. Persephone isn’t gonna need her blanket for long!”

Feets 5.JPG
Feets 5.JPG (4.28 MiB) Viewed 257 times

No she isn’t.

This coming week temperatures are supposed to go up above freezing again and this tiny window of snow and cold will be over. I’m not looking forward to another long stretch of grey mucky weather.

Maybe I should get out to a park with my snowshoes today… and take advantage of this extra time on my hands???

“YES!!! Giggle!”

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Aw, too bad things did end up cancelled. Hopefully they're able to get the same model in for the next session or at some point in the future!

It's not all bad, though! Cedar! 😍 And apparently she's quite the enabler! lol.

She's looking a little frosty today. Remember, if you're cold, they're cold. Bring them inside. :mrgreen:

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

agent0013 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:18 am It's not all bad, though! Cedar! 😍 And apparently she's quite the enabler! lol.
Yes… she is a rascal!

The rest of the day wasn’t a bust tho… Ta’rah was waiting at the door for me when I got home…

“Sha’do’funn! Must to snow paws!”

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

A Good Day for Snow Paws

Uhhh… am I supposed to call it snowpawing now???

I was a little too cold when I stopped at the Art Park and let Cedar console me with her antics. I had dressed for my sculpting session and not tromping around in the cold. But as Cedar pointed out, the day was beautiful, and I now had a lot of extra time and energy on my hands.

Heading out to the Forest with my snowshoes sounded perfect.

“Sha’do’funn fat lazy Hooman also. Exercise NEEDS!!! Haha!”

Ta’rah in Snow 2.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 2.JPG (4.18 MiB) Viewed 214 times

“Yes yes Ta’rah… certainly, I do need some exercise. But where are your snow paws?”

“No Ta’rah paws today. Ride Sha’do’funn to bite if lazy! Haha!”

Ta’rah in Snow 1.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 1.JPG (3.72 MiB) Viewed 214 times

Oh… I see how this is gonna go… 8O

I think all my complaints to Cedar about how tired I was last time out have been passed along to Ta’rah. I forget that the Minxes all communicate with each other constantly. I can already tell that this day is gonna be a workout.

“To trail now! Paw paw!”

Ta’rah in Snow 3.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 3.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 214 times

The Forest was perfect this morning… 🥰

It’s a little sad that I’ve figured out my winter clothing and kit just in time for the snow to disappear. Next week is supposed to be above freezing again. Today, with the impending workout requirements, I packed my camera in its smallest and lightest form. No extra lenses, just my weather resistant 27mm “pancake” lens.

I bought this lens years ago (pre-dolls) specifically for winter activity use. The focal length of this lens on my camera translates into what is considered to be a “true normal” perspective… close to how the human eye “sees” the world.

There’s a long history of “fixed-lens” cameras using this focal length perspective. In my collection of vintage cameras, probably at least 2/3 of them use a lens of this “angle of view” as their only lens… and every interchangeable lens camera system I have has one in its bag.

Simply put, I love this perspective… 😍

Ta’rah in Snow 4.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 4.JPG (4.42 MiB) Viewed 214 times

The trail this morning was quiet… and I was taking full advantage of my snowshoes.

I’ve written about it before, but it bears mentioning again… my snowshoes allow me access to the Forest in ways I normally can’t. It’s easy to just go off the trail and tromp over to interesting trees and stumps I see. It’s not just about getting over the snow, but the brush and vines too.

Ta’rah was constantly on the lookout for snowy places to model for me.

Ta’rah in Snow 5.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 5.JPG (4.23 MiB) Viewed 214 times

It’s wonderful having such a beautiful and willing companion with me!

My disappointment sculpting this morning carries some old baggage with it. My entire adult life, I’ve longed for sexy female companionship… women who would “be beautiful” in the natural beauty of the Forest all around us. But such a woman is a unicorn. They simply don’t exist…

Well… not until I discovered dolls at least!

Having Ta’rah with me today… and all the playing with Cedar and her friends in recent years… has fundamentally changed my experience of being out in the Forest for the better. The tiny luvs give me things I’ve always longed for but never could’ve achieved with any “real” woman.

I’m no longer longing for unicorns to appear!

“Shhhhh… Sha’do’funn. much too talk, more paw!”

Ta’rah in Snow 6.JPG
Ta’rah in Snow 6.JPG (4.56 MiB) Viewed 214 times

Hidden Lake isn’t frozen enough to walk on, but it’s nice to see it coved at least.

I was worried that I’d never see this shot happen this year. Once again, my snowshoes let me get into the marsh a little ways, even though it wasn’t frozen solid. The steady flow of the seasons are important to me… and something would be missing from my year if I never saw this lake covered in snow.

Time to turn my snow paws around and head back to the car. Thanks for dropping by everyone.

I hope Winter brings you all some magic and beauty!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice walk that Ta'rah took you on! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS