realsexdoll.com

HOTT PRODUCTS - TITANYA - FUCK FRIENDS II

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
swanseapaul

Re: HOTT PRODUCTS - TITANYA - FUCK FRIENDS II

Post by swanseapaul »

SuckItTrebek wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:05 pm You think it's possible to heat stretch those boobs to make them bigger?
I'll be doing that with a hair dryer on my new Kimmi's boobs 😛

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Good deal, let us know how that goes.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

The thickness of this air babes vinyl skin (Titanya) is very thin (especially on her already huge boobies) - I am not sure heat stretching is a good idea on this Daio Shi made air babe

On the old NMC/ NANMA value air babes - those air dolls had a thicker vinyl skin and was formulated different to this air babe (Titanya)

I have two "Luv Honey 21" - inflata babes - {Naomi/ Brianna} similar to Titanya and these are all from a reformulated vinyl - however even they have a slightly thicker skin than Titanya - (probably her inflata sister Bambi as well?)

So proceed at your own peril on an air babe like Titanya/ Bambi

As to Kimmi Luv Cock - she has a very different boobies design than say the NMC value air gal pals - in that where in her boobies are a separate chamber x 2 with a pass thru vent within to her body

Maybe its me - but such experimentation is best on the value air babes - so that you are not out a Queens Ransom if this should go wrong - worse with Kimmi Luv Cock - as she long since discontinued

Best of luck fellas

Stay inflated
Attachments
TITYANA 09 - Copy.jpg
TITYANA 09 - Copy.jpg (177.87 KiB) Viewed 1310 times

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

⬜
★ Ms Titanya At Office Inside Hotel:
viewtopic.php?p=2408100#p2408100

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Is it possible to heat stretch her mouth just a tiny bit? While many of the more recent dolls that look like they offer oral are way too small* to accommodate me. Titanya, as it turns out, is just…barely…big enough, but it’s a REALLY tight squeeze.

If I could get her pretty li’l lips to part just about 3-5 mm more, I’d be madly in bed with her.

As it is, I’ve been having far too much fun with her other attributes to mount anything like a complaint. I’m too busy mounting her.

*This is not a brag. My wedding tackle is perhaps a little on the thick side, but not alarmingly so.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Not sure " infl8orama " :!:

Titanya has the more solid TPE head and her thick tongue is in there too, I my self never mess with mods unless it's to fix a tear/ rip

Titanya is however a well endowed inflata babe - which can make up for her lack of sword swallowing abilities :mrgreen:

Stay inflated

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

yorktown wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:33 pm 8) Howdy

Not sure " infl8orama " :!:

Titanya has the more solid TPE head and her thick tongue is in there too, I my self never mess with mods unless it's to fix a tear/ rip

Titanya is however a well endowed inflata babe - which can make up for her lack of sword swallowing abilities :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
I certainly don't mind her endowments!
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

Anyone know Titanya's shoe size? Feel as if most love dolls are a US 5. Do you suspect this is the case with her?

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

hopshing wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:51 am Anyone know Titanya's shoe size? Feel as if most love dolls are a US 5. Do you suspect this is the case with her?
Yorktown reported she is a DiaoShi, so if she has the standard feet which is not uncommon, there is some information regarding the foot size here: Inflatable female dolls realistic feet
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

Entity2020 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:30 am
hopshing wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:51 am Anyone know Titanya's shoe size? Feel as if most love dolls are a US 5. Do you suspect this is the case with her?
Yorktown reported she is a DiaoShi, so if she has the standard feet which is not uncommon, there is some information regarding the foot size here: Inflatable female dolls realistic feet
Just what I was looking for! Thanks! Your doll looks fantastic in those boots, by the way!

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

hopshing wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:02 pm Just what I was looking for! Thanks! Your doll looks fantastic in those boots, by the way!
Thanks, glad to help.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

In the event any of you were wondering, Bambi has the same body as TItanya, but with much smaller boobs and an Asian face. Unless you're about as thick around as a pencil, you will likely find her mouth unusable.

Also, Entity2020 wasn't joking when he warned that one should be careful when placing shoes on these dolls. Lost my Titanya after maybe a month, due to the weakly welded seams at her ankles :(

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Ooooo... fu*k....

Poly Skipper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Poly Skipper »

i just purchased a Titanya. I love the feel of the Vinyl. I'm not wild about the included insert, so I use my old reliable pocket pussy (closed end and thin).
Her mouth is just a tad small for me, plus the thought of keeping her spic and span.
Her head does rotate, but I have not tried to take it off. Anyone try to remove and put back on?
I think that (Daio Shi) the manufacturer should go to a 2 sleve design and not a pass thru tunnel.
The pass thru is lower down than I would like.
I also accidentally bought 2, so have a brand new in the box. I would take a suggestion on how to sell.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

hopshing wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:42 pm Also, Entity2020 wasn't joking when he warned that one should be careful when placing shoes on these dolls. Lost my Titanya after maybe a month, due to the weakly welded seams at her ankles :(
Sorry to hear this.

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS