betterlovedoll.com

Please welcome Yumie!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Please welcome Yumie!

Post by Flyer »

She is beautiful and sweet at the same time :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

A great Christmas photo story :!: :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

We all spoil our dolls and it seldom goes to their heads. :haha4: Your poses are great... so realistic. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Flyer wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:05 pm She is beautiful and sweet at the same time :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

A great Christmas photo story :!: :noel2: :x-mas: :noel2: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Flyer! It was just the two of us for Christmas this year. Family celebrated early so we just hunkered down and watched movies most of the day....
And of course opened gifts :D
Flight of Fancy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:12 pm We all spoil our dolls and it seldom goes to their heads. :haha4: Your poses are great... so realistic. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Yes we do spoil them don't we Flight of Fancy! I think my dolls have a bigger wardrobe than I do at this point!
And I just ordered another dress for them off Amazon :wink:
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

It looks as if Yumie had an exciting Christmas! Great posing in the image of her sleeping as well, very natural!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oops! Looks like I missed Yumie's Christmas celebrations! She looks so pretty and sweet in those comfy pajamas! 😍

Happy New Year JCnine, to you and your lovely Yumie! 🥂 Great photos! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

limedoll wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:15 pm It looks as if Yumie had an exciting Christmas! Great posing in the image of her sleeping as well, very natural!
We certainly did! Kammie joined us too! Although Yumie wasn't thrilled about half the gifts going to Kammie!
gogodolls wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:39 am Oops! Looks like I missed Yumie's Christmas celebrations! She looks so pretty and sweet in those comfy pajamas! 😍

Happy New Year JCnine, to you and your lovely Yumie! 🥂 Great photos! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

😘 💗💗💗
Yeah, I love the look of those pajamas on her! She got the pink set, and Kammie got the blue set. Although they occasionally borrow each others stuff!
Those two are so spoiled when it comes to clothes!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

We've been getting pummeled with snow here in WI the last few days so Yumie and I got a photo done for this months challenge of "Look-a-like". Here she is depicting Yuna from Final Fantasy X. I also figured now is a good time to introduce Kammie before questions arrive. Kammie and Yumie now share the same 158 D-cup body and I also have an elf head names Eris who will be joining the mix in the near future. Once I get a bunch of photos of all 3 of my girls compiled, I may start up a thread for all of them together! For now though, you can check out Kammie in her photo challenge shot for "Vintage" in her cute little black retro dress... They're learning to share the photo challenges as well :lol:
Attachments
YumieYuna.jpg
YumieYuna.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 341 times
KamVintage2a.jpg
KamVintage2a.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 341 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS