dollto-china.com

Piper doll buying experience

Revies on Doll To China Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
dutchie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Piper doll buying experience

Post by dutchie »

I rarely write positive reviews, mostly only if i have to complain about something. BUT, this time, the customer service was this good that I only have positive words to say about dollto-china.

All my points:
1. Prices, I believe dollto-china has the best competitive prices that you can find on dolls. Especially Piper-dolls. Whenever they have sales, it’s worth to look around.
2. Fast shipping & handling and good information. due to good connections with the manufacturer, dollto-china has great time indication of when the doll will be assembled and shipped out.
3. Customer service, the best in the business. I’ve bought a lot of dolls over the years and I never have encountered a fast & nice customer service like Kimi. Where other customer service from other sites are slower and don’t want to think with you, Kimi helps you with everything regarding the order process and the after service.
4. Product, even thought dollto-china works closely with manufacturers, they have very close contact with them. This is how they ensure you, you’ll get what your ordered. If you ever have a problem with the doll, they will help you with the doll and can contact the manufacturer if you have any requests or concerns.

If I ever buy again, I 100% would buy it from dollto-china again. Just because of the sharp pricing, and most of all; the customer service, because I know that whenever I buy, I’m safe and sure that I’ll receive the doll that I want and in prisitine status.
JM doll 75cm Angel (silicone) <- sold
Dollhouse168 Shiori 80 cm (TPE) <- sold
6YE 105cm Kélia (TPE) <- sold
Piper Ariel 100cm (TPE)

INFORMATIONS