www.wmdolls.com

I am looking for a head, for science!

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Brandon88
Active Poster
Active Poster

I am looking for a head, for science!

Post by Brandon88 »

Hello. Fairly new to this forum as well as a fairly new doll owner. I have a JY Torso - Claire - Realistic Sex Doll Torso. She is awesome. Money well spent. But I have a plan to upgrade her. And it requires a head that will likely be damaged in the experiment.
I need a compatible head, silicone, and I am looking to pay around $100 to $150 for it. I will pay extra if it already has an open mouth. Aside from that, all I can promise is that I will document the process and share the results with this forum. It's an expensive project, but I think you all are gonna love it.

Simplisticviews1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: I am looking for a head, for science!

Post by Simplisticviews1 »

I have a tpe head open mouth

Brandon88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brandon88 »

Simplisticviews1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:16 am I have a tpe head open mouth
How much? Do you have pictures? Have you had a silicone head before, is there much of a difference?

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Silicone generally looks more lifelike
The is cheaper and feels closer to real flesh
I too have a left over head I'd turn loose off and will ship I'll get pictures later

Brandon88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brandon88 »

The Doll Advocate wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:54 pm Silicone generally looks more lifelike
I too have a left over head I'd turn loose off and will ship I'll get pictures later
Thank you. Do you know if TPE heads and Silicone heads often have the same type of bolt in the neck? Are they usually interchangeable?

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

Brandon88 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:05 am
The Doll Advocate wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:54 pm Silicone generally looks more lifelike
Thank you. Do you know if TPE heads and Silicone heads often have the same type of bolt in the neck? Are they usually interchangeable?
Most dolls, both silicone or TPE, use the standard M16 bolt.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

INFORMATIONS