Starpery.com

Creating Constant Simple Hand Movement

Got an idea? Need an invention?
AutasticlySexy

Creating Constant Simple Hand Movement

Post by AutasticlySexy »

I ordered a second doll, and am now trying to design something that would give her the ability, mostly by appearances, to be masturbating. The effect would probably be better with panties on depending on design. I think this DIY would make things more intimate, say when have fun with multiple dolls. Would be nice too if I could create just enough force without contorting too much to initiate moaning.

My first idea was for rotational motion achieved by servos motor and Arduino. It's quiet, easy power supply, and apparently easy to program. I currently have a small one rated for 35KG, more than enough, and with full rotational ability. I don't know if that's continual or back and forth though. Back and forth wouldn't look as natural. I think simple rotation with arm joints bent correctly will allow for her rubbing without damaging skeleton with force. It would then come down to make it stationary.

My second idea was something like a $20 linear actuator capable of moving an inch or two. Instead of rotational motion at the palm, it would attach presumably to the elbow, allowing for back and forth rubbing. My biggest problem is voltage controller. Once I add that, things start to get bulky. If I add a switch, it wouldn't disengage until switch flicked.

Do you have any ideas?

Stay awesome!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Creating Constant Simple Hand Movement

Post by Nackers »

You can get quite small voltage controllers. I bought one that was smaller than a deck of cards for a project and I assume you could find even smaller. The other thing is even if you get a bulkier one it doesn't need to be in the arms itself, run longer wires from the controller to your actuator and hide the controller in a bulkier area on the doll. Sadly it means a lot of cutting to thread the wires where they'd need to go, then repairs to hide them. Or alternatively leave the bulky components outside the doll and just runs wires into it.

Some links: https://www.instructables.com/Mini-Adju ... Regulator/
https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=mini+voltage+regulator

AutasticlySexy

Post by AutasticlySexy »

The information is appreciated!

AutasticlySexy

Post by AutasticlySexy »

Unsure how to post photos or videos. Currently, I've bought a Red Qwiicboard for $20. I bought a 35kg servos driver for $25. About 50 cents for wire. The red qwiic board can be powered via usb-b so most small power banks work perfect. The doll I'm trying to get to masturbate is quite loose jointed on the left arm. As I don't know programming, I've managed to get it to rotate 270 degrees back and forth as fast as I can without too much "jittering" a little jitter isn't too bad, because the few random stops make it look more natural than constant mechanic. Although I'm sure I could add more lines of code and add some randomization. Again, I'm not exactly trying to make this look beautiful or perfect. It just needs to look decent. My next biggest obstacle is mounting. Obviously if you can't mount your servos, it's likely you'll move the base rather than the arm. For one application, I think a simple velcro strap will work. For psuh and push systems, my best option might be to mount the servos to the bed frame and run long push rods in foamed dowels.

My first two actions with my small servos I can think of are. 1) Servo sideways with velcro strap around hand and a small plunger facing the roof. I'd reprogram for 90 degree rotation and give the illusion of pussy spanking. Although the left hand severely loose jointed, I haven't filled out yet about the 270 degree rubbing motion. 2) would go in line with push rods and bed mounted servos. I'd run the rod to the forearm and attach to arm. Then with 180 degree rotation and current gear I have, hand would move in pants or panties about 2 inches back and forth. It's just IMO that circular rubbing is hotter than up and down

INFORMATIONS